Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

Thank you Bob!!! For the filter button.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

I just want to thank bob for the little sorting button which you have made available on the advanced search to be able to filter the country we would like to buy from!! I also want to say that I think the recent changes and improvements on BOB are great for both seller and buyer!

Thanks for all your hard work and for making it possible for us to sell our goods in such a great way.

Keep up the work:biggrin:!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I just want to thank bob for the little sorting button which you have made available on the advanced search to be able to filter the country we would like to buy from!! I also want to say that I think the recent changes and improvements on BOB are great for both seller and buyer!

Thanks for all your hard work and for making it possible for us to sell our goods in such a great way.

Keep up the work:biggrin:!

Agreed - there have been some vast improvements in all sorts of ways - it would still be great to be able to restrict selections to South Africa only? Since we can restrict selections to outside SA only - it seems only fair to be able to select traders from inside the country exclusively too?