Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeds for Africa

Excellent Advert

34 posts in this topic

Well done Bob on the Jungle TV advert. Very nice!

Well done Bob on the Jungle TV advert. Very nice!

Thanks, you have no idea what a mission it was to get (and keep) qball in the trolley for the shoot...

Thanks, you have no idea what a mission it was to get (and keep) qball in the trolley for the shoot...

Now that is downright unkind..................to the monkey.

NEIL

where and when will it be shown cause I saw the another sites one on SABC2 this morning.

It was good of you and your (hyhena) mates to join in the advert as well!

I thought that was Wayne in the trolley! And, yes, the advert is delightful!

where and when will it be shown cause I saw the another sites one on SABC2 this morning.

Almost on all channels - evening shows. But if you have not seen it --- ^^^^ NOTICE THAT BANNER ON THE FORUM ^^^^ ??? CLICK IT!

I saw it yesterday at it looks cool.

Now now Mac, you know I don't appreciate being made fun of... poor taste if you ask me! :laugh:

Now now Mac, you know I don't appreciate being made fun of... poor taste if you ask me! :laugh:

You tasted it???

Shame on you MAC-Think how the poor monkey must feel!!!!:grin:

Nope, I was told off in no uncertain terms... so alas, no cake for me :grin: although I did throw my rattle around a bit! How are you doing?

I hate being picked on, with my small stature, bald head and cat litter box... I have nothing going for me... :oops: Luckily "they" paid me loads of money for my performance... :sneaky:

I haven't seen this ad yet on TV, only saw it yesterday when Mac put it up and it get the thumbs up from all of us, especially Jade who watched it a few times & said I should mention that it is so good of all the BoB staff to take part in the making if the ad :laugh: no but seriously I would like to see it on TV as well, any clues as to station & time?

I hate being picked on, with my small stature, bald head and cat litter box... I have nothing going for me... :oops: Luckily "they" paid me loads of money for my performance... :sneaky:

No, you are a very sweet guy, I know this personally so you do have your sweetness going for you, your height, bald head etc etc we will just not mention :suspicious:

Great Advertisement most unusual!

No, you are a very sweet guy, I know this personally so you do have your sweetness going for you, your height, bald head etc etc we will just not mention :suspicious:

Such diplomacy... :biggrin: Thank you!

Such diplomacy... :biggrin: Thank you!

As stated by the master!!:angel:

They got to you too???

Who are "they"? :whistling:

Who are "they"? :whistling:

the aliens that live in Wayne's head :whistling:

They got to you too???

no but Cuan is a sweet guy, I don't agree with this new "look" but that's a different discussion on another thread so Wayne......stay on topic! :ninja:

If I had aliens in my head I would have seen them when I put in my glass eye back to front. For the record I see nothing inside my head.

If I had aliens in my head I would have seen them when I put in my glass eye back to front. For the record I see nothing inside my head.

Because there is nothing in there!!:ninja: