Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Not1CentMore

Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh, My!

5 posts in this topic

Happy November!

Couldn't resist a 'tease' (or three) of auctions opening in the next few days. All hand-sculpted from designer resin and hand-painted. These are just a few of the gorgeous home / garden decor opening soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2158[/ATTACH]

Ruthie

Good luck with the sales Ruthie they are gorgeous!

That lion would scare the BEJABBERS out of my dogs. Come to think of it, we might never have baboons in the garden again too! LOL!

The items look lovely, Ruthie. Are they very big? What would shipping costs be to SA?

That lion would scare the BEJABBERS out of my dogs. Come to think of it, we might never have baboons in the garden again too! LOL!

The Panda would scare my dog... I have the biggest 'nana of a German Shepherd in the world...

Nice, Ruthie - that lion looks very very real...

Lily...

They ARE stunning! I cannot believe the time and detail that goes into each piece. They are individually hand-sculpted from designer resin (not poured into a mold) and hand-painted.

The lion measures 13½"Wx21"Dx27"H; tiger cub is 11"Wx8½"Dx16"H and the baby panda is 11½"Wx10"Dx20"H. Shipping individually UPS / USPS would be 'over-the-moon' as both base their costs on not only actual weight in pounds and ounces, but also by measuring H x W x L AND postal codes: to and from...highway and airport robbery!! If I send as part of a larger consignment to my Forwarding Agent in SA (who will receive, check to insure no damage in transit and post to you), the cost would be right around R350.00.

Oh, and did I mention "Big Foot"?

Yeti.jpg.80296b362a8f28500d3497401c5d40ed.jpg....:bigsmile:.

Ruthie