Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayjen

Where are you my little pictures?

13 posts in this topic

Since yesterday when I list an item and I add pictures to the description these pictures do not show up but maybe 1 in 5 do. If I go and sat "edit" my listing they all show in the description box.

This has happened before maybe a year or 2 ago, what can be wrong?

Since yesterday when I list an item and I add pictures to the description these pictures do not show up but maybe 1 in 5 do. If I go and sat "edit" my listing they all show in the description box.

This has happened before maybe a year or 2 ago, what can be wrong?

I am sure that's a Karma problem after your throwing of pitchforks, torches and eating of exuberant amount of cake (without sharing) ;-)

Are you adding existing pictures or are you uploading new ones? Can you perhaps clear the browser cache to get rid of any gremlins, cookies or aliens who could hide in the innards of your PC?

leave my cookies alone!!!

Adding new pics I took now. Was the same yesterday too.

Thanks Mac will give it a try.

Mac, I cleared my cache and cookies and tried a mock listing. The first pic did not show so I clicked on "source" and it shows the link there so clicked it again and the pic was there. The second pic came up but the 3rd did the same as the first, did not show until I clicked "source".

If it's only me then it must be on my side.

Mac, I cleared my cache and cookies and tried a mock listing. The first pic did not show so I clicked on "source" and it shows the link there so clicked it again and the pic was there. The second pic came up but the 3rd did the same as the first, did not show until I clicked "source".

If it's only me then it must be on my side.

(From the peanut gallery): Sounds like a problem on your side. What you describe could be a caching issue on your browser - I doubt it's your ISP. Did you switch browsers recently? Does it happen on other browsers (I.e. Firefox or Chrome) as well?

Only use Chrome. Had no issue before yesterday.

Maybe one of those listings under my precious items has a virus and is the cause of my woes??

I have a similar problem.

Tried IE8 and Chrome and this is what I get when I want to access my pictures..

58f5a72f5616c_BidBuyorSellcamerascomputersdiamondscoinscarsampmoreonauctionatcheapprices.jpg.e02c008d129aa70ac01cf88187d2b20f.jpg

Edited by Red Hot Dealz

I had the same problem yesterday with one of my listings!

Please read this thread - http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/selling-bidorbuy/16046-new-image-functionality-coming-soon.html

A few weeks back we re-organised the gallery function, hence you will not be able to browse your old images through the gallery, but you will be able to relist trades (or copy the image URL from previous trades). All images are still there, and new images are now stored in your own folder - which should make gallery browsing much faster too...

What happened, Miems? You ad looks okay to me.

What happened, Miems? You ad looks okay to me.

There is no picture were my item description is Mr Aerospace! I tried to load it through "My Gallery" but from my side no picture is showing.

I can see your pictures, Miems. I went through all of them very quickly but didn't pick up this particular one.

But I wonder if it isn't something to do with your computer settings?

Perhaps the same as Waine's Lilly! I'll check on my pc settings though.......LOL Not if I know much about settings and stuff!