Sign in to follow this  
Cadaver22

Burgersl/buyatchantale

Cadaver22    10
Cadaver22

ok so i bought a phone from this Leon guy and waiting almost a month later now. he was dodging my calls and now his cell is off. waiting on a reply to an e-mail i sent 7 days ago. Is this guy stil active on BoB? whats going on? am i getting my item or not?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

If this is the trader you mean - BURGERSL - then I think you need to send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as soon as possible - stating your concerns and requesting an urgent response.

Good luck!

Cadaver22    10
Cadaver22

thanx msplod.. i did just that. i hope me and the others can get our items.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
If this is the trader you mean - BURGERSL - then I think you need to send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as soon as possible - stating your concerns and requesting an urgent response.

Good luck!

I asked the guy a question today! Did not receive an answer yet!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Seems he no longer has any items listed so I can't ask a question! The guy with the guns must be on to him? He's a very new "seller" and already has ratings around 78%!! Bad.

Cadaver22    10
Cadaver22

I've emailed communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za but only automated response. nothing else. I've tried twice.

Don't know what im supposed to do because obviously this guy has disappeared.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Give bidorbuy a call and speak to one of the staff, they are sure to help you.

Cadaver22    10
Cadaver22

thanx allot. i actually just recieved an email from him. he is going to refund me. i'll believe that when i see it.

LikoCorp    10
LikoCorp

cheat

I also bought a phone from him in september and this buyer has not replyed to any of my emails he only told me that he mixed up the items, then he told me his supply had gone bankrupt,that he was going to refund me i sent many emails tryed calling him and to nm avail. Sumthing must be done