Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Pretty sure this isnt allowed

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

It's still listed, but will hopefully get removed very soon. This is absolutely cruel and I cannot think that someone would want to put this on their animal!

Yes I did report it but posting on the forum tends to get quicker action then CW reports!

catzcan    10
catzcan

What amazes me is how many people are bidding on the thing:shock:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thank you Admin....it's gone. We can always rely on you.

It's still listed, but will hopefully get removed very soon. This is absolutely cruel and I cannot think that someone would want to put this on their animal!

admin    0
admin
Thank you Admin....it's gone. We can always rely on you.

I am not here :confused::ninja:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Didn't you mean to say that "you are not quite all there?" Has a totally different meaning to "I am not here"! LOL

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

I wonder why people want to have a pet ? A dog only barks because it wants company love etc or else it barks as it considers barking as a pratice to protect the property. I would like to use the taser on these people that use the collars on the dog as well.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

No, you're not "here", you're "there". This must be your "ghostly twin" that's "here" hahah...:weeabooface:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sounds like the seller is a yapper! Oh dear! Why isn't he still wearing the damn thing if it "didn't hurt him too much"? Perhaps he would like us all to chase him around and use a taser on him?

Even if it hurts just slightly, I feel it is a form of animal abuse to use an "shock" anti-bark collar on a dog and I think NSPCA would agree with me!

Pathway    10
Pathway

I think all those anti-bark things give a shock of some sort - how esle would the dog stop barking, if not to avoid the pain? Disgusting. It's much easier to call them - or leave them to bark at people I don't want hanging around!

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Im gonna invent the human anti talk collar.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

That's okay, vortechz. So long as it isn't an "anti-type" one! :whistling:

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
And I shall buy it.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

It's already being done - the ANC government. You bark about their corruption - they collar and chain you - shut you up, that is....

And I shall buy it.

Vote for the ANC. Money where mouth is thingy....

PS Those are my Hubby's remarks, not mine though. ;-)

Edited by Rooi lippies
Updated.

brad112    10
brad112

I see now some sellers are including approved by SPCA, I can't see how the SPCA will approve an item manufactured and sent from China.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

A dog can be trained with rolled up newspaper.It does not hurt but they do not like the noise it makes.

When we want our dogs to stop barking all we have to do is say "newspaper" and they react immediately.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

We just say "come here" to our dogs and the barking stops.

To the Great Dane across the road we call "No, hey, stoppit" and he stops!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

We use a spray/squirt bottle with water in it. Benefits are that you can spray them from quite far away - doesn't hurt a bit, they don't like the psht noise it makes - and for some reason these dogs which you cannot keep out of the water (ocean/river/dam/etc) HATE getting wetted! LOL! Just seeing the spray bottle is enough to get them on best behaviour.

Another advantage of this is that the kids do not see the dogs being hit with ANYTHING since - although rolled up newspaper is great and works very well - two and three-year old kids don't quite get the not so subtle difference between a few sheets of rolled newsprint and a baseball bat!

Mustlovebooks    10
Mustlovebooks

My Maltese sadly doesn't bark anymore. He is 15 years old and completely deaf and going blind. If I want to draw his attention, I have to touch him :cry:.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
My Maltese sadly doesn't bark anymore. He is 15 years old and completely deaf and going blind. If I want to draw his attention, I have to touch him :cry:.

Awwwwwww! Hope you give him loads of cuddles!