2.Face

3.Body

4.Behavior

5.Mental state

6.Self Control

7.Confidence

8.Fighting Spirit

lilythepink

Well, those who smoke never seem to burst into flame!

admin
Smoking is harmful to our :

1.skin

2.Face

3.Body

4.Behavior

5.Mental state

6.Self Control

7.Confidence

8.Fighting Spirit

9. Should I not smoke, people in the near vicinity are in danger of grievously bodily harm :colbert:

visionsen (no ratings) Blacklisted

mellowred
9. Should I not smoke, people in the near vicinity are in danger of grievously bodily harm :colbert:

I'm a smoker Admin, really I am. Please don't blacklist me. :angel:

lilythepink

It seems we have very strange people suddenly posting on the forum. Admin has his guns blazing! Time for a smoke break?

TS Ron

I actually thought that admin's gun was smoking!

voldermort

Wonderful, that will teach people to tell us not to smoke :biggrin:

TS Ron

Ah that reminds me of the Italian man whose wife cleaned the toilet bowl with some alcohol. There after he went use the loo while smoking while sitting down he dropped his cigarette butt in to the bowl. A loud explosion and one human butts burn't. Apparently the paramedics carrying the patient down stairs on a stretcher laughed so much at the incident that they drop the patient down the stairs.

So please people no smoking in the toilet! Unless you want to experience similar pain:biggrin:

DestinysAngels

I have to agree with you on this, if i did not smoke a lot of animal abusers will be set alight!:wacko:

Not1CentMore

I agree with Admin. Without coffee and smokes, Hurricane Katrina would have been a spring shower, a tornado would be nothing more than a slight breeze, Mt. Rainier blowing it's top would be but a 'burp' and those 'menopausal moments'...well, the whole human race might just disappear.

Ruthie

lilythepink

Andries, how come this user is blacklisted but can post on the forum? And I thought that Convent girls got special protection from you and your guns?