Sign in to follow this  
Bigs MaMa

Choppy Joe

Bigs MaMa    10
Bigs MaMa

Hi All, the user Choppy Joe seems to be a scammer, I won an item and made payment 4 days later, until now he has not sent any emails and responed to any of my mails regarding where my item is?

He said he does shipping on Mondays, i won the item on the 10th paid on the 14th today is the 27th?ChoppyJoe where is my item?:mad:

brands online    10
brands online

Hi Bigs Mama, welcome to the forum. Any concerns regarding your purchase can be reported to BOB at hello@bidorbuy.co.za , who will attempt to help you resolve this.

It's also a good idea to post a link to the item concerned here. Helps other BOB users better understand to try and assist you in any way they can:

Sports - NHL 2K7 - XBOX 360 was sold for R31.00 on 5 Oct at 22:01 by choppyjoe in Gauteng (ID:47185730)

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Bigs MAMA Choppy Joe might be in hospital we do not know instead of coming to the forum and complaining in general it is best to first contact Bidorbuy before you accuse a seller of being a fraud etc. He might have a family matter to attend I am not taking sides here between the two of you.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If there is a problem with a purchase, it is always best to get hold of communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. They are quick to find out what the problem could be.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
Hi All, the user Choppy Joe seems to be a scammer, I won an item and made payment 4 days later, until now he has not sent any emails and responed to any of my mails regarding where my item is?

He said he does shipping on Mondays, i won the item on the 10th paid on the 14th today is the 27th?ChoppyJoe where is my item?:mad:

Dear Bigmama

Why are you so very angry - the poor seller has done you no wrong.

He clearly stated: "Please ensure payment is made within 3 working days if you have won the auction. If not forthcoming, SNC will be filed and a negative rating issued. "

You were a whole day too late. He is all good. He must give you a bad rating it seems - :bigsmile:

You are 100% at fault it clearly seems and, he is surely NOT a scammer like you proclaim there. I think you should edit your post there and your rating asap...? Slander is a serious issue in public. You cannot even rate him you know? It is a SNC case...... Not so?

Just ask him kindly to refund you those few pennies and BOB is your uncle again - like my hubby sometimes says. hie-hie!

All the best to you dear Bigmama

staccato    10
staccato
Dear Bigmama

Why are you so very angry - the poor seller has done you no wrong.

He clearly stated: "Please ensure payment is made within 3 working days if you have won the auction. If not forthcoming, SNC will be filed and a negative rating issued. "

You were a whole day too late. He is all good. He must give you a bad rating it seems - :bigsmile:

You are 100% at fault it clearly seems and, he is surely NOT a scammer like you proclaim there. I think you should edit your post there and your rating asap...? Slander is a serious issue in public. You cannot even rate him you know? It is a SNC case...... Not so?

Just ask him kindly to refund you those few pennies and BOB is your uncle again - like my hubby sometimes says. hie-hie!

All the best to you dear Bigmama

I disagree! Why does the seller not reply to emails? How can a SNC be filed after only 4 days or if payment has already been made? As far as I know, one can only file SNC after 7 days. Am I missing something here?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

As suggested, the seller might be in hospital? He might also have left the country but CW would be able to establish what the problem is (I hope!)

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
I disagree! Why does the seller not reply to emails? How can a SNC be filed after only 4 days or if payment has already been made? As far as I know, one can only file SNC after 7 days. Am I missing something here?

Dear Staccato, those questions you cannot ask to me......:weeabooface: I'm not Choppy Joe...... I think you missed the sellers terms..... The seller may be ill etc.

I asked Bigmama why call a person outright a scammer? - You miss that one? - hie-hie!

People get so angry about nothing..... Many times...... That saddens me so greatly. :cry: The attack and loftiness towards people one really don't know is so sad.... I'm not protecting any person. Just think about the person some outright try to condemned.

That is my points really.....

staccato    10
staccato
Dear Staccato, those questions you cannot ask to me......:weeabooface: I'm not Choppy Joe...... I think you missed the sellers terms..... The seller may be ill etc.

I asked Bigmama why call a person outright a scammer? - You miss that one? - hie-hie!

Bigmama did not "call a person outright a scammer" as you put it, but said "seems to be a scammer" there is a difference!

I don't want to get into a debate on this issue, but to wait 17 days for something that has been paid for without tracking number or reply to emails is a bit much. If the seller has a problem and cannot reply, he/she should have some sort of "backup" in order to advise buyers on the situation. Most sellers (and I include myself) have some means of feedback to the buyer in case of mishap or the like.

qball    10
qball

Please be advised - confrontational posts and arguing with the poster is not permitted. Thread closed.