Sign in to follow this  
paul moult

unfair final bid times

paul moult    10
paul moult

i thought i understood the term" ends at 21H30 with late bids" meant that any bids made before 21h30 but only recieved after 21H30 will be accepted.on two occasions now, i have been out bid on an item 10 minutes after the bidding closes:mad:. this is bull and needs to be adressed. leagally binding my ****

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

I think you'll find it is: :"Extends with late bids"

catzcan    10
catzcan
i thought i understood the term" ends at 21H30 with late bids" meant that any bids made before 21h30 but only recieved after 21H30 will be accepted.on two occasions now, i have been out bid on an item 10 minutes after the bidding closes:mad:. this is bull and needs to be adressed. leagally binding my ****

Hi Paul

Extends with late bids means should a bid come in within (I think) 2min before in closes, another 2 min are added, another bid in that time, another 2 min, etc. If it's really something you want, best is to sit and watch it - that's part of the fun(for me anyway):awesome:

Edited by catzcan
spelling

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

If you know you want the item, and you know what you are willing to pay for it, you should enter your maximum auto bid.

If somebody then outbids you it wont matter because your obviously not gonna pay more than what you intended to.:colbert:

Peace

*MoonWalks of the Stage*:whistling:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
If you know you want the item, and you know what you are willing to pay for it, you should enter your maximum auto bid.

If somebody then outbids you it wont matter because your obviously not gonna pay more than what you intended to.:colbert:

Peace

Perfectly summarised!!!

*MoonWalks of the Stage*:whistling:

To thunderous applause...claps.gif.ddb231838c3d8fab07ab42ffaf0c6da4.gif

Edited by MsPlod

kyle2    10
kyle2

I don't like the extends with late bids thing either, it seems peculiar to BoB as ebay does not allow it.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I don't like the extends with late bids thing either, it seems peculiar to BoB as ebay does not allow it.

I think the reason I do not mind it at all is that I do always bid the full (maximum) amount I am prepared to pay - seldom do I come back to carry on bidding - although every now and again I do up the ante if it is something particularly special and there is a last minute bidder- Lots of "me me me" in that statement LOL!!

paul moult    10
paul moult

thanks all for your solutions and inputs