Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pierre_Henri

Cheers fellow coin collectors - I am out of here ......

16 posts in this topic

As this forum have turned into a one man show that have for the most part NOTHING to do with coin collecting per se - I am out of here permanently.

Kind regards and happy collecting.

Pierre

Au contraire.....

Hello Pierre Henri

As a student of all things of “early South African” I read the Coin Forum religiously.

There are many, many, stamp collectors on BoB who also collect coins. Collectors who are eager to learn, but yet do not have enough knowledge / self confidence to post on the Coin Forum. I include myself in this group.

Please stay on!

You have so much to give.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

Wish you all of the best PH. This forum is, by and large, a very happy family rather than a serious one. Pity you don't want to stay around.

If its any consolation, I'm not going anywhere.:nuts:

I'm also a coin collector and that is the reason i am on BOB, but you don't just want to talk coins 24/7

The forum however is a nice diversified breeze of fresh air!

HAIL to you ALL! HAIL HAIL HAIL!:blink1:

As this forum have turned into a one man show that have for the most part NOTHING to do with coin collecting per se - I am out of here permanently.

Pierre

Sorry to see you go, its always nice to see both sides of the coin(LOL), its going to be one sided now.... Hope you change your mind.

If its any consolation, I'm not going anywhere.:nuts:

I'm also a coin collector and that is the reason i am on BOB, but you don't just want to talk coins 24/7

The forum however is a nice diversified breeze of fresh air!

HAIL to you ALL! HAIL HAIL HAIL!:blink1:

You took the words out of my mouth Vortech. May you have a smooth trip Piere Henri!

Smile! It is free!

This is such a somber, dusty and dark attic!!! What are you all doing here?! :sowsuser: Come to this link...... Carring for all forum This is where the sun often shines - lovely and warm - where the weak is strong and the strong becomes weak...

PS My hubby asked me earlier last night: "Was it again P.P. Wayjen - who had the one man band?" :rolleyes:

Pierre

Most of the posts here have less to do with collecting than about money and how much coins are worth. I wish this board was a little more active like NGC and did cover collecting more often.

Hi Pierre

If you notice all the top 10 sellers are not active on this forum at all... Including ourselves... This section on the forum has very little to do with Numismatics and that is the reason we remain silent.... Its more about Politics than anything else..

Good Choice, but we will all miss the great information you always shared.

Hi Pierre

If you notice all the top 10 sellers are not active on this forum at all... Including ourselves... This section on the forum has very little to do with Numismatics and that is the reason we remain silent.... Its more about Politics than anything else..

The forum must be approached as if you were in a department store-you have the choice not to check out the lingerie section if you do not wish to cross dress,Please visit and view and contribute to the postings/threads of your choice.

Having said that i would attach much more credibilty to all the postings if the poster lived in a cave,used a donkey for transport and did not advocate to buy low and sell high on certain commodities which unfortunately would place you squarely on the speculative level of all the global financiers albeit on a smaller scale ,but nonetheless a contribution in no small part and ultimately responsible for contributing to the financial meltdown as currently experienced by the global economy.

Neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

Sorry that I can not agree with you every one is equal on the forum alot of caring people Bon voyage!

The forum must be approached as if you were in a department store-you have the choice not to check out the lingerie section if you do not wish to cross dress,Please visit and view and contribute to the postings/threads of your choice.

Having said that i would attach much more credibilty to all the postings if the poster lived in a cave,used a donkey for transport and did not advocate to buy low and sell high on certain commodities which unfortunately would place you squarely on the speculative level of all the global financiers albeit on a smaller scale ,but nonetheless a contribution in no small part and ultimately responsible for contributing to the financial meltdown as currently experienced by the global economy.

Neil

Standing ovation!

Hi Pierre

Hmmm being a "top ten seller" does not make you a numismatist .. it makes you a dealer in coins.

Just my view .. as always

Kind regards

Scott Balson

Dear Scott, maybe it is not the correct place and time......., maybe it is simply the perfect time and place....... Edmund says you are CLEARLY a brilliant man....... Not as a compliment to you but, as a mere, dianoetic fact........

Please dear P.W.P.F.S. Foes...... do not take it as "personal explication de texte" towards Scott......

Kind regards

RL

PS Pardon his poor English please.....:sad:

Hi Rooi lippies

Please tell Edmund he is too kind and sorely missed on the forum... there will be one helleva party when he comes back on.. of that I have no doubt!! I have heard (in confidence) that lilythepink and MJ are preparing jelly moulds with Edmunds likeness on them.. apparently Mr Aerospace is the official taster :))

But I should correct you both, I am not brilliant .. just think outside the square :) and am happy to use research to back up the claims I make here.. maybe that can be mistaken for "brilliance"

Kind regards

Scott Balson

Edited by ndoa18

Neil

Well said