Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voldermort

Photos Going Again

39 posts in this topic

The images in my ads are doing disappearing tricks again & instead of a thumbnail, I have that hated writing again :worried:

Problems on Bob side?

Hi there - we are busy switching to large images on the item pages and all should be resolved in the next hour or so...

Thanks Mr Mac, hopefully all will be ok soon......looking forward to seeing the new improved look:cool:

The images in my ads are doing disappearing tricks again & instead of a thumbnail, I have that hated writing again :worried:

Problems on Bob side?

I have the same problem, some has a "no image available" and the rest has that "hated writing":wondering:

Thumbnails look great.......... pity the images are still not there!

Thumbnails look great.......... pity the images are still not there!

You should be fine now as well...

You should be fine now as well...

No we still have missing images!

My images are fine on the auctions but missing on the Buy Now's:cry:

Pretty frustrating as most of my missing images are from enhanced listings!

I posted 11 items for the Wednesday auctions, 5 of them have no pic, just the auction number, 32 of my buy now items have no pic, just writing.:worried:

Edited by staccato

I have the same problem, some has a "no image available" and the rest has that "hated writing":wondering:

Looks like your thumbnails never made it to the server - i.e. Instruction Books, CDs & Videos - 23 PROFESSIONAL BACKING TRACKS FOR THE SOLO ARTIST VOL 34 - TOP OF THE POP 2009 for sale in Grahamstown (ID:47576444)

We regenerated all the enhanced listing's thumbnails, but in your case you would have to upload the images for those trades again - sorry about this - not quite sure what went wrong there....

Looks like your thumbnails never made it to the server - i.e. Instruction Books, CDs & Videos - 23 PROFESSIONAL BACKING TRACKS FOR THE SOLO ARTIST VOL 34 - TOP OF THE POP 2009 for sale in Grahamstown (ID:47576444)

We regenerated all the enhanced listing's thumbnails, but in your case you would have to upload the images for those trades again - sorry about this - not quite sure what went wrong there....

These were all re-lists, do I have to do this for all my items including the buy nows?

Mine is all fixed up. Thx Mac!

I seem to have random images that have disappeared (some from older ads and others from recently placed ads)......one of these including an item with a bid, hope the potential buyer does not think I have purposely removed the image :unsure:

These were all re-lists, do I have to do this for all my items including the buy nows?

I am afraid so - we ran all the thumbnails for your listings, and what currently shows as broken images is due to the original thumbnail image not being there anymore. Quickest fix on your part is to update those listings.

I am afraid so - we ran all the thumbnails for your listings, and what currently shows as broken images is due to the original thumbnail image not being there anymore. Quickest fix on your part is to update those listings.

Updating does not work!!, I now have hours and hours of work to do!!! :mad:

Updating does not work!!, I now have hours and hours of work to do!!! :mad:

welcome to the club:cry:

I'm still though rather worried about the item that had an image when it was bid on and now today the image is gone and obviously I am unable to edit it

My previous message that I posted on the forum has vanished! Updating did not work, I then checked my gallery and 40 of my images have disappeared from my gallery! What have you guys done??? I now have countless hours of work to do!!!:mad:

Mac - thanks from what I can see all of mine are now in order. Love the large thumbnails!

welcome to the club:cry:

I'm still though rather worried about the item that had an image when it was bid on and now today the image is gone and obviously I am unable to edit it

I am LIVID!!! Not even an apology!

Edited by staccato

I am LIVID!!! Not even an apology!

:shock:

I found plenty thumbnails with broken links when I relisted earlier, i chalked it down to old pictures from the old BoB server.

Now I cannot upload thumbnails, please help!

:shock:

I meant all the pics that vanished from my gallery

Woe is me...sob!:cry: suppose we are all human and make mistakes... I have cooled down now, please sort out the upload problem