Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

Seriously not happy!

Fashion Police

I've sold this buyer a top that she won on auction for R21. I've serviced her like I do with all my other buyers, even if she won it for R1 I would have still serviced her the same.

I've been working very hard at maintaining and keeping my 100% rating score, and here comes this buyer who won an item for almost next to nothing and gives me a neutral rating because it doesn't fit her! NB: Please note that this is a standard size and previous buyers of this very same item had no size problem whatsoever! If she had consulted me about the size issue I would've sorted it out for her, but instead she just hands out neutral rating without communicating to me. I seriously don't think this is right! By the looks of it she loves her neutral ratings to sellers, and I'm most likely not the only seller she rated without communicating the problem first. Just thought I'd bring it to other seller's attention to be wary of illogical buyers like this.

All ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by zeeseel

TS Ron

Contact bidorbuy request to have the neutral rating removed. The buyer should be requested to contact the seller and first sort it out through this channel before rating. Good Luck with this sale..

staccato

I think there should be a rule that a buyer or seller may not rate neutral or negative unless there is proof that the buyer/seller has contacted the seller/buyer in order to rectify a problem. Admin, is this possible?

lilythepink

FP - if you have another size which will fit, offer to replace it for her free of charge, if you can. If you can't sleep on it and then send her an email explaining, kindly, what the ratings on BoB are for.

I've had a couple of neutral ratings for obscure reasons but when I've sat down and sent a friendly email to the buyer, they have reversed their initial decision. Too many ratings are given "on the spur of the moment" and do not reflect the true transaction.

Treat buyers (even the ridiculous ones) with friendliness and care and most of them rethink their neutral ratings.

Fashion Police

Thank you Lily,

I think I need to cool down first though ;o)

I take my ratings very seriously because I honestly go out of my way for my customers, and am sure all of them will agree.

I still feel that she needs to be reported though; I've had a look at her other neutral ratings to sellers and some are mostly because she didn't read the descriptions properly. One was to a seller who she said did not specify the size of the item, yet the size is in actual fact specified in the listing. Another was on a ring that was too 'petit' - but according to the description in the listing is a petit ring.

lilythepink

FB, if you feel she's a contentious buyer then just block her so she can't bid on any of your items again. That would seem the sensible thing to do.

But, in the meantime, calm down and then send her a friendly email as suggested above. If sellers don't try and "educate" buyers in a kindly way then they will never learn! It's really worth the effort. (I also feel quite affronted when I've got a neutral rating from a buyer but, as you'll see from my ratings, friendliness goes a long way!)

Lukeness
I've serviced her like I do with all my other buyers

Wow, talk about customer relations...

:toung:

lilythepink

Well spotted, lukeness. LOL

SProducts

I think a neutral rating doesnt change the 100% rating score. I have noticed most buyers who win auctions cheap have more complains and are difficutl to deal with.

lilythepink

No, it doesn't change the 100% rating score but neutral do show up on one's listing and I, for one, hate seeing them there! Geewhizz also gets neurotic about unfair neutral ratings. Seems the ladies are very sensitive ... lol

And, yes, it is usually buyers who win cheaply who have the most to chirp! (Chirpy, chirpy, cheap, cheap - remember that song?)

Fashion Police
Wow, talk about customer relations...

:toung:

Hehe...okay that didn't come out right; sounds like a car mechanic or something...But you know what I mean ;o)

staccato
I've serviced her like I do with all my other buyers

Do you sell baby clothes?:biggrin:

lilythepink

Good grief, staccato. What have you been up to that you need baby clothes now? Stabarko will have a fit!

staccato
Good grief, staccato. What have you been up to that you need baby clothes now? Stabarko will have a fit!

Not for me, FP services the buyers... lol