Sign in to follow this  
cella007

what should i do?

cella007    10
cella007

Hi there all,

i got a problem a buyer won 7 auctions from me on Wednesday and he has been emailing me non stop about the shipping he does not want to pay the additional items charge of R5,yesterday he emailed again and said he will pay the order against his will and promise to never buy from me again,i replied that i honor his wishes he still has not completed his order or payment and its stated on my shipping payment must be made within 48 hours.However now he has made bids on other items i have listed as well after he said he wont buy from me again?I went and checked his ratings he has got Negative ratings for not paying and i got a feeling he is going to keep his order uncompleted until Sunday when my other auctions close and then tell me that he is not going to pay the shipping on the order of auctions that he has won on Sunday he wants me to combine it with Wednesdays order?this is surely not how it works?What can i do?I did email him explaining that he should completed his order and payment so that i can ship his items on Monday and that he cannot combine the Sunday auctions with the Wednesday auction i got a really bad feeling about this buyer.

Thanks

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

You do what you have to do! It is a difficult situation for you my theory if the buyer did not like your shipping instructions then he should of negotiated the shipping with you before he bid! You either going to be forced to alter your shipping to suit the buyer and not get a negative rating etc. Or you going to stand your ground saying this is my shipping cost I shall take the negative rating deal with it later enquiring from BOB if it was not an irrated rating?

Edited by TS Ron

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I don't agree that a seller should alter shipping costs to suit a buyer. This is not right. If a buyer doesn't like your shipping costs then, tough takkie, he shouldn't be bidding on your items. R5.00 for additional items is a very reasonable charge when you consider bubble wrap and sticky tape, etc, that is involved.

I would delete his present bids on the items and then block him if he hasn't met his commitments to you on earlier purchases.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

:evil:READ SHIPMENT and PAYMENT TERMS before you bid!!

It cannot possibly be that hard!!!

SAVVY?

*For safety on the sellers side when advertising the products, you should note that T&C'S should be read carefully and that money will be refunded minus penalty and handling charges of 15%. R&B (Refund and Block)

BOB is a business for most of us and should be treated as such!

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Do not let this person bully you! Refer them to this thread on the forum if you have to - but they do NOT have the right to change the conditions of the sale without your consent!

Sterkte

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I would delete the extra bids and block the buyer. He cannot bid again then.

Stick to your shipping terms as they are clearly listed.

File an SNC for the non-payment of the first order as soon as the seven days are up.

Keep all emails between you and him in case there is a problem with negative ratings and you need to appeal them.

Good luck and don't let him bully you.