Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troymanq

Product received differs from auction listing

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I won the following auction (**IN STOCK**NO CUSTOMS!!!** 7 inch Stand-alone In-car or Home Use LCD Monitor with Built-in TV...) from Siteskunk. On receiving the item, discovered it was not the same product - had no "built-in tv tuner" and the accessories shown were not supplied. Seller advised that she was under the impression it was as advertised? She did offer a full refund. Item as advertised could therefore not be supplied.

I did advise seller, that she was still listing the same product on another current auction and that she should re-list the item, with its proper description and photo, so that buyers don't bid more than they would otherwise, for a product that in fact does not have a built-in tv tuner and related accessories. Unfortunately, either due to lack of internet on her side- the item is still listed with an incorrect product description.

So I'm just putting it out there, that the product description for current auction is not correct.

Hi Troymang, Lilly is right, you should report it, but I see there is a bid on the auction so the seller cannot change the listing. She will have to delete the bid first.

Resolved

Seller has removed the listing. Thanks for the feedback.