Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikecilliers

Seller is a thief!!

21 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had the misfortune of dealing with username KMartin??

He advertised some lasers and he was in contact with me, but as soon as the money was in his account then he cut contact,

doesnt return calls, doesnt answer his phone, reply to mails, nothing!

i want to press charges of theft against him. can anyone help??

Hi Mike,

Are you referring to this transaction?

Laser Pointers - 3000mw and 1000mw Green Laser Pointers for sale in Sedgefield (ID:48113620)

KMartin is a member on the forum so if he is available I'm sure he will respond to your post. Your best course of action is to phone Bid or Buy or mail communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. They will be able to check if KMartin has been active on the site, and possibly contact him on your behalf.

It is along time to not receive any communication, but it is possible that something has happened and he is just not able to respond at this time.

Good luck

Mandy

Hi mandy,

Thanx so much for the reply. It is much appreciated. I have now sent community watch an email and will see what they say.

if he is stealing peoples money i hope they will catch him.

I think it is too soon to call him a thief.

As a side note do your research when spending a lot on green laser pointers as a lot of the green laser pointers and the supposed power they can produce is debatable google it, lot of scams re this too.

I dont think its too soon! what would you do in this situation. YOu have payed your hard earned money and now that hes got it he has dropped off the map. I payed for overnight shipping which was last thursday. and he wont answer any calls/emails/sms, nothing!

what am i supposed to think??

I understand, its a lot of money and i would be pssd too. I am in cape Town and ex law enforcement/security/Iraq/etc maybe i could help ? :colbert:

Edited by zerohour

I understand, its a lot of money and i would be pssd too. I am in cape Town and ex law enforcement/security/Iraq/etc maybe i could help ? :colbert:

D@mn...wished you lived closer! I have a non-paying tenant that could do with some ex Iraq treatment :mad:

haha, thanx for the offer. I wont take you up on that just yet. i want BOB to make him send me my lasers! or give me my money back.

The last post KMartin made was this thread...

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/14874-seller-still-drop-shipping.html#post121081

He hasn't been around since then it seems - so something might well have happened?

You bought it on 13th Mike, I know you are concerned as to whether you have been scammed or not - however the advert does state:

"NB : Shipping can take just over a week, for payments to clear, reflect in account and to send tracking number.If you are not willing to wait, please don't bid."

Yes, you paid for overnight shipping but wait until you get it to see whether it was shipped overnight or not. If not, then demand a refund on your excess shipping charges and involve community watch.

Hope this all ends well!

Edited by MsPlod

thats an idea... maybe i should hire myself out to get things sorted lol i have a lot of time at the mo as you can see:wink:

thats an idea... maybe i should hire myself out to get things sorted lol i have a lot of time at the mo as you can see:wink:

I can think of a couple of folks that need to get "sorted out" hah hah hah!!!

he was in contact with me very efficiently until the money was in his account then he dropped off the map. The agreement between us was that he would send it overnight speed servies to my door for R120 shipping, which i payed!! he told me last thursday that he had stock and would send it either thursday or friday morn latest. but as of yet, nothing!! no communications, i managed to get hold of him on his work number, he was quite shocked to hear me, this was on monday. he said he was sending it then as well. and obviously i still dont have the items, nor will he answer me.

he was in contact with me very efficiently until the money was in his account then he dropped off the map. The agreement between us was that he would send it overnight speed servies to my door for R120 shipping, which i payed!! he told me last thursday that he had stock and would send it either thursday or friday morn latest. but as of yet, nothing!! no communications, i managed to get hold of him on his work number, he was quite shocked to hear me, this was on monday. he said he was sending it then as well. and obviously i still dont have the items, nor will he answer me.

Oh dear!!:sad:

Hi Mike,

Please be advised I have email the seller and left a massage on this voice mailbox to contact us urgently in regards to the outstanding order. I have phoned the seller's work and was informed by his colleague that Kim is of sick with tick bite fever and will possible be back at work by Friday. I will supply you with an update as soon as I received a response from the seller.

Kim is of sick with tick bite fever

That would do it! Rotten!

Ohhh, A whole thread dedicated to me. :amuse:

To whom it may concern incl Mike .

Firstly the fact on " no contact at all" is not correct. I have all sms's sent and received in a chat dialogue on blackberry. Do you also recall the SMS i sent saying i can give you a full refund ?

secondly, yes have been off work due to health problems.. i never knew that was breaking any laws ?

Thirdly.. threat sssssss to sue.. i should be the one to sue for defamation of defamation of charicater ( Wikipedia ) for saying i am a thief in a open buiseness forum or platform, handing out information to others, and calling ones work after hours.

There have been a few hicups, i have been ill, and i did promise to send you the lasers asap. It has since been 4 full working days ( Friday, Monday ,Tuesday, Wednesday ) since you made an eft into my account. Normally one waits till funds have been cleared .. sure there are proof of payments.. but these days you cant trust mails you get either with all the scams around.

So, as i said in the SMS again, should i continue to send your laser's or would you like a full refund ?

Lasers : Its thursday today you should have them this weekend already or monday latest depends on the sapo. ( have a look at Sedgefield, Its South Africa's first and only slow town, even sapo have delays being a small satellite office... items get sent once a day then go to george, from george through process of where ever. ) but as i said, this weekend or Monday

Refund : please supply me with your banking details.

I do Normally say items can take up to a week to process.

Please let me know asap what you would like so we can continue either way.

Thanks.

What is Defamation of Character?

Truly hope this can be resolved without more distress!

I agree with MsPlod.

In Mike's defence KMartin, if the shoe was on the other foot, I'm pretty sure you would have been annoyed too. Yes, his wording was a bit off, but it is a long time to wait for a reply.

Hope you can both resolve this issue and come away smiling.

Oh I shall add never a dull moment in my life either of lately! It is difficult selling on bidorbuy especially you disappear off the map for a while.The buyers are inclined to panic. I suppose so would I if it was a large sum of money.

"I want sharks with freakin lazors "

im so silly:razz:

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL