Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MegaStore

Sales history for longer than a month

3 posts in this topic

This might be a stupid question, but I have seen quite a few times that some listings keep the sales history for longer than a month. Am I missing something here? When I relist a Buy Now item the sales history of that item (at the bottom of the listing) is cleared. Some listings of other sellers show a list of sales that spans over e few months. How do they do it?

Etienne

At the top of the page "closed or deleted listings", there is an option to search for closed or deleted listing history, you need to specify a "from" date and a "to"date, this option gives you any 3 month period. You can even search for items a year or two ago.

I don't think you understand what I mean... my Fault.

Look at this listing

Car Kits - eXpansys Car Pack for Samsung Galaxy S for sale (ID:34414712)

The two sales at the bottom of that listing was made on the 1st and 8th of September 2011 - both more than 30 days ago! Is the maximum listing period not 30 days? How do they get their sales to stay at the bottom after a relist?

Look at this one - it cant be open since May?

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/31529988/Expansys_16GB_micro_SD_Class2.html

I have tried several combinations to keep my sales history after an item is closed, but it always reset when I relist.

Regards

Etienne

Edited by MegaStore

You need to use the relist option, ie; "relist what is not sold" on the page that you created your listing