Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

No Words Needed Here

MiemsJewels
Haai People

I put the word "poos" in my oxford dictionary to find out what it means... It says: "Word not found: poos."

Which I find very rude for a dictionary to say to me... :blush:

Welcome to the forum Rooi lippies.

MiemsJewels
Hi Rooi Lippies

Nee Mr Voldermort sê jy nie onbeskof was ten alle, die woordeboek het presies gekry wat dit verdien .... Ek is net baie bly om te hoor dat wanneer dit vir julle gesê dat julle woord wat jy is te bevraagteken is nie gevind nie, het dit nie gedoen het voeg &'n ewekansige jy daar.

Welkom by die forum en moet jy dalk &'n pragtige besoek...:ninja:

Search Results on Google

1. Poos, Crossbreed, Mongrel, Mixed Breeds, Popular Mixed Breeds ...
  2. Suzy's World: Poos
  3. chicky poos

Edited by MiemsJewels

Guest Guest
Hi Rooi Lippies

Ever read the Dutch dictionary? Maybe you would find some other choice words there. Unuttered in good company of course. Not for refined company. Don't look if you are faint-hearted.

Welcome to the forum Rooi-Lippies may you be around for 1,000s of posts. [ATTACH=CONFIG]2056[/ATTACH]

Dear Mellowred

Reading a Dutch dictionary? It must be like reading a telephone book. (On a lighter note.) I think I am a bit faint-hearted.

Thank you for your sweet words.

Have a lovely evening.

RL

voldermort

mmmm, ok seems the google translator has somehow let me down and I seem to be sitting in the same box that I started this thread about.....or perhaps it just loses it's humour in the Afrikaans translation.

mellowred
mmmm, ok seems the google translator has somehow let me down and I seem to be sitting in the same box that I started this thread about.....or perhaps it just loses it's humour in the Afrikaans translation.

I was honestly shocked that you could write such precise Afrikaans. I read it three times and still couldn't make out what you said .... LOL :cheesy:

voldermort
I was honestly shocked that you could write such precise Afrikaans. I read it three times and still couldn't make out what you said .... LOL :cheesy:

Well all I know is that the next time time I call anyone a rude word such as the one I just edited....... if they dare to get upset with me I shall be greatly offended, as I will obviously be referring to them as a lovable poodle :weird: BTW: I cannot really string together more than about 3 words of Afrikaans, and all rude :angel:

Edited by voldermort

Guest Guest
Hi Rooi Lippies

Nee Mr Voldermort sê jy nie onbeskof was ten alle, die woordeboek het presies gekry wat dit verdien .... Ek is net baie bly om te hoor dat wanneer dit vir julle gesê dat julle woord wat jy is te bevraagteken is nie gevind nie, het dit nie gedoen het voeg &'n ewekansige jy daar.

Welkom by die forum en moet jy dalk &'n pragtige besoek...:ninja:

Haai again Mr Voldermort

Is that Flemish or Dutch you are speaking? Or, you are funny? Are you...? :sad:

I'm taking a break now... There are too many posts now...

Thank you and I hope you have a good evening.

RL

Guest Guest
Welcome to the forum Rooi lippies.

Dear Miems

Thank you too - very sweet of you.

Wish you a wonderful evening.

RL

PS I'm taking a short brake now...

wayjen

ag mooi man.

eight pretty man.

mellowred

V, Wayne and I all better leave the Afrikaans to the "kenners" (Chiners).

MiemsJewels

DARN......The translator......never say the correct words LOL

Guest Guest
Hi Rooi Lippies

Nee Mr Voldermort sê jy nie onbeskof

Haai

I feel better now...

Is u 'n oom of 'n tannie; of twee mense?

PS Amper soos die speltoetser sal praat: Are you a tot-hie of 'n tea-tea?

NS Oom Wayne is rerig 'n snaakse mens - met die oulike knop-hoedjie en al! :cheesy: Knop-knop... Wie's daar? Oom Wayne knophoedjie!

Guest Guest

Jislaaik! Julle laaik mekaar lekker baie sien ek! Dis so mooi! :awesome: Ek laaik julle sommer al klaar ook baie-baie!!!

MiemsJewels
Jislaaik! Julle laaik mekaar lekker baie sien ek! Dis so mooi! :awesome: Ek laaik julle sommer al klaar ook baie-baie!!!

Jip ek laaik ook almal stukkend op die forum!! :awesome::awesome:

Edited by MiemsJewels
spelling

Guest Guest
Jip ek laaik ook almal stukkend op die forum!! :awesome::awesome:

Dis so wonderlik Miems! Dis soos 'n saal vol mense!

Moet ons eerder meer Engels praat hier? Ek sien party mense verstaan nie Afrikaans nie... "Skinder" julle so bietjie in Afrikaans? [hiehiehie! Is dit OK as ek so lag? Dit klink nie so "babababa" nie :amuse:]

staccato
Oh Catzan you actually need a black bag tied to Duke's bottom instead of running after him all the time:cheesy:

Just hang a condom there... it should work unless it's one of those free ones with a staple, it might tear...

MiemsJewels

Hoop regtig die ring het al teen hierdie tyd sy "verskyning" gemaak Catzcan. LKH (Lag klip hard)

As jy dit nou kry kan jy dit weer op more se veiling plaas!:whistling:

catzcan
Just hang a condom there... it should work unless it's one of those free ones with a staple, it might tear...

Thinking about the size - does one get big ones like that!

catzcan
Hoop regtig die ring het al teen hierdie tyd sy "verskyning" gemaak Catzcan. LKH (Lag klip hard)

As jy dit nou kry kan jy dit weer op more se veiling plaas!:whistling:

Miems, ek hoop vir voor 12 more, sal miskien 'n "late entry" of "exit" wees:unsure: Dalk help die geskiedenis om 'n goeie prys te haal:smile1:, dalk beter kompitisie vir die "chinese Junk"

MiemsJewels
Thinking about the size - does one get big ones like that!

For sure....Size does matter here...:nuts:

Guest Guest

Miems... Sizing depends 100% on; flexibility-ability properties.... The point is; does the Hole....., understand freelance Chinees? (I think it was once asked in Hamlet too...... ???)