Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

No Words Needed Here

lilythepink

I hope it comes with some handwash and handywipes! lol

And under "multi tools"? Don't they mean "stools"? :rolleyes:

voldermort

Not really sure but whatever you do, don't wee in it.......says so in the instructions :weird:

amcintyre

Key words "Camper Toilet, Mobile Toilet, Novelty Toilet"? Novelty toilet makes it sound like something you would buy for your kids, show off to visitors and give away as a gift.

catzcan

V, maybe I should buy them for Duke!!

staccato

Seems like a load of cr@p to me...

MsPlod
Not really sure but whatever you do, don't wee in it.......says so in the instructions :weird:

Clearly they do not have kids - every load dropped comes with a piddle...

MiemsJewels
Seems like a load of cr@p to me...

Seems like a load of Sh%t to me.......LOL

mellowred

"Load" being the operative word here, and with Duke The Ringmaster. :cheesy:

ATOMICSQUIRREL

OMG, thats it!! Im gonna start selling my old socks and jocks!:colbert:

MiemsJewels

Shyt Box question: Still hanging...

Mantality

Question asked by: Edmund1000

Hi!

That looks like a glorified campstool with a soiled nappy on... ;-)

How many puff adders can one coil per diaper? (See 10 diapers/ R300 with postage)

Thank you so much.

Kind regards

PS That word "Poos" you use there, nearly made me faint man... I'm Afrikaans speaking...

:angel:

Edited by MiemsJewels

ATOMICSQUIRREL
Shyt Box question: Still hanging...

Mantality

Question:

Hi!

That looks like a glorified campstool with a soiled nappy on... ;-)

How many puff adders can one coil per diaper? (See 10 diapers/ R300 with postage)

Thank you so much.

Kind regards

PS That word "Poos" you use there, nearly made me faint man... I'm Afrikaans speaking...

Almost Miems! Dit is darem baie naby aan n lelike woord:whistling:

MiemsJewels

The description: Hysterically funny

Description

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]Poos. We all do them (except Her Maj, of course). The trouble is, dropping Mr Brown and the kids off at the pool is nigh on impossible when you’re enjoying the great outdoors. Yes, you can make like a bear and sh*t in the woods, but curling a log straight onto the ground feels a bit, well, dirty.

Enter, with a snigger, a nudge and a somewhat aghast face, the sh*t Box. As you can see, this charmingly named creation is a lightweight portable cardboard toilet, made specifically for outdoor use. Available in two sizes, the 14” original and a smaller ‘Little Jack’ version for nippers, it’s ideal for festival fans, campers, Portaloo-less builders, fishermen and kids caught short on long journeys.

Flat-packed, the sh*t Box pops open to become a rigid but comfy loo into which you can drop your fudge, again and again, without making a mess or gassing everyone within a 5 mile radius. That’s because it comes with 10 biodegradable poo bags. Genius! Simply pop one inside, lay your cable, remove the whole shebang, tie up the bag and shove it in your best mate’s sleeping bag… sorry, we mean dispose of it responsibly.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10 bio-degradable bags included

[/TD]

[TD]Enjoy the great outdoors, sitting on your throne!

[/TD]

[TD]Great for festivals!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yes, we suppose you could hunt down the nearest fast food emporium for a quick McShit with lies but, as well as being unethical, it’s probably not as hygienic. Besides, ejecting a bum cigar in a restaurant is fraught with danger: no loo roll, weak flush, pebble-dashed bowl. You know the score. Plus the Sh*t Box doubles up as handy stool (forgive the pun) and comes in a rather fetching shoulder bag for easy portability.

Okay, so squatting on a cardboard box isn’t the most luxurious way to lose your Bungle’s fingers, but it certainly does the job when you’re touching cloth in the middle of nowhere. To use the vernacular of today’s festival goer, we think it’s the sh*t. By the way, if you think we’re trying to shoehorn in as many pooey euphemisms as possible, you’d be right. But when a product is this brilliant, nothing we say is going to make a difference. We’d give it ten minutes if we were you…

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

TS Ron
V, maybe I should buy them for Duke!!

Oh Catzan you actually need a black bag tied to Duke's bottom instead of running after him all the time:cheesy:

mellowred

V, I've been sitting thinking.

What were you searching for when you found this?

:huh: :angel:

voldermort

mmm, well I was looking to see if any merry soul had a copy of "The Whole Shebang" listed, no one had (don't worry Cuanette, I set this straight by immediately listing my own copy :angel:) however lo & behold although I was offered no copies of "The Whole Shebang" I was offered a crappy box instead :weird: wonder where the similarities come in to play.

mellowred

Perhaps the word "bang" was the one that did it!

Guest Guest
Almost Miems! Dit is darem baie naby aan n lelike woord:whistling:

Haai People

I put the word "poos" in my oxford dictionary to find out what it means... It says: "Word not found: poos."

Which I find very rude for a dictionary to say to me... :blush:

voldermort

Almost as rude as you asking a dictionary what it means....LOL :sneaky: :grin:

lilythepink
Haai People

I put the word "poos" in my oxford dictionary to find out what it means... It says: "Word not found: poos."

Which I find very rude for a dictionary to say to me... :blush:

Welcome to the forum, Rooi Lippies. Please stay around with us for a long time!

Guest Guest
Welcome to the forum, Rooi Lippies. Please stay around with us for a long time!

Dear Lily

Thank you for your kind and warm welcome.

This is a big place with many, many halls... Feels even eerie. Hungry Souls soundlessly hide here too, I see - feels...

About my computer software dictionary - it is one of those "talking" ones... I nearly fainted when it said, what I wrote... it said. -Blushes- Luckily I read the written remark in the program then - still, a nasty program.

Have a lovely evening.

RL

Guest Guest
Almost as rude as you asking a dictionary what it means....LOL :sneaky: :grin:

Haai Mr. Voldermort, I was rude? How do you mean please?

I'm so sorry. :sad:

mellowred

Hi Rooi Lippies

Ever read the Dutch dictionary? Maybe you would find some other choice words there. Unuttered in good company of course. Not for refined company. Don't look if you are faint-hearted.

Welcome to the forum Rooi-Lippies may you be around for 1,000s of posts. coffee_drink_smiley.jpg.cd88161f263ad0dc685196f2b84b75f1.jpg

voldermort

Hi Rooi Lippies

Nee Mr Voldermort sê jy nie onbeskof was ten alle, die woordeboek het presies gekry wat dit verdien .... Ek is net baie bly om te hoor dat wanneer dit vir julle gesê dat julle woord wat jy is te bevraagteken is nie gevind nie, het dit nie gedoen het voeg &'n ewekansige jy daar.

Welkom by die forum en moet jy dalk &'n pragtige besoek...:ninja: