Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Am I just paranoid or trigger happy.....someone help!!

MiemsJewels

I noticed that some sellers are so lucky to get the same items listed everytime!

Am i just being paranoid or what?

Why in the world would someone change their username so frequently?

Edited by MiemsJewels

mellowred

You could be paranoid Miems, but I really doubt it. If you are, then I must be seeing double.:wondering: White River and gems rings a bell. Wasn't there a lot of controversy about the same thing a while back?

Isn’t it amazing how the Indicative Market Price increased from R1,800 to R2,500 in the space of 2 months. There must have been a real run on .67cts Natural Midnight Blue Sapphires.:rolleyes:

Also why are all sales "Discrete"? Looks very suspicious Miems.

mellowred

I see Bid 4 Buy is also in White River, but that is not the name I remember. And, not only that, Bid 4 Buy does not have enough sales. The other White River one had tens of thousands of sales.

But the ratings look the same :laugh:.

catzcan

I have noticed the same with some jwelery sellers, they either have stack of the same size and style ring or.......

lilythepink

I agree with Miems and mellowred that there does seem to be something fishy going on in White River. (Now I know they once had a fish farm there but not sure if it is still in operation?)

MiemsJewels
I agree with Miems and mellowred that there does seem to be something fishy going on in White River. (Now I know they once had a fish farm there but not sure if it is still in operation?)

LOL I agree Lilly something smells fishy......as in 'n groot skroef los....

MiemsJewels
I have noticed the same with some jwelery sellers, they either have stack of the same size and style ring or.......

Rings are a bit different Catzcan. The jewelry sellers usually buy 6 or more of the same style to get a better discounts. But the gemstones section with exactly the same specs? Ugh! Thats a misery to me. Sure, sure!

kyle2

I think the name "SWNBN" was coined by a fellow bobber some time back and it was this seller who prompted me to join the forums actually. LOTS of dubious behaviour from this particular seller including pics of beautiful gems and what you actually get is a load of cr@p. I am afraid that I may get a warning for this post, but never mind, had to put this out there. BUYER BEWARE! Especially if it is gems for sale from White River!:twisted:

catzcan

Miems, I'll send you a link to the supplier and I'm sure you'll know exactly what I mean. Check your PM

lilythepink

I'm serious about there being a fish farm or two in White River - inter alia trout, I think! :smile:

MiemsJewels
I'm serious about there being a fish farm or two in White River - inter alia trout, I think! :smile:

I'ts true Lilly. We've visited it a while ago. Lekka place indeed. Don[t know if it;s White River or Nelspruit though.

lilythepink

Well you definitely didn't come away with a fishy smell, Miems! Thank goodness for that. Others do not seem to be so lucky.

catzcan

Well, let me know when you guys come along this way again. I'll make it a point to show you the really delightful "fishy" places.:sneaky:

MsPlod

Maybe it was pink herring? LOL!!

MiemsJewels
Well you definitely didn't come away with a fishy smell, Miems! Thank goodness for that. Others do not seem to be so lucky.

Hehe No Lilly Luckily not!

mellowred

NNNNoooooo. Not pink MsPlod. Midnight Blue herrings. :grin:

MiemsJewels
Well, let me know when you guys come along this way again. I'll make it a point to show you the really delightful "fishy" places.:sneaky:

Sounds devine Catzcan. Lady Fishing? I'll ask a man to cast my line & sinker!

Edited by MiemsJewels

catzcan

LOL, I heard something about a "Rainbow"

MiemsJewels
LOL, I heard something about a "Rainbow"

MMMM Rainbow trout!

MsPlod

threadsneaker_1_.gif

SWSNBN... if I remember correctly?

fishingf.gif