Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

"The Book of the *****"

StudMuffinsMissus

Looking for a copy of "The Book of the *****" by J.M. Evans...about whelping puppies

StudMuffinsMissus

Ag No man...silly stars

I'm Looking for a copy of "The Book of the B*I*T*C*H" :amuse:

MrAerospace

We have plenty of books about cats delivering kittens but nothing about dogs and puppies.

booksallsizes

The way my mood is at the moment, I need a copy for myself.

booksallsizes

Ah - found a copy online - ask the seller "Loot" to list a copy for you on BOB - they have stock.

kyle2

Is this some sort of instruction manual? In which case it should be banned!:grin:

booksallsizes
Is this some sort of instruction manual? In which case it should be banned!:grin:

Sheesh! Here walks a man on thin ice... :grin:

StudMuffinsMissus

Thanks booksallsizes I will. I didn't know dogs get morning sickness, Lilly just upchucked...need that book fast :wtf:.

lilythepink

Yes, dogs and cats do suffer from morning sickness, just as they suffer from many other "human" illnesses! And, just think, they can't tell us how they are feeling. Now, don't tell me you have a dog named "Lilly" who is pregnant ...?

StudMuffinsMissus

Uhm, yes I do :razz: This is she... 406660_110802221020_283995_10150371961311982_684271981_10426669_2113762_n.jpg.dbcbb5669de615f7c0a46b864b0aa5b8.jpg

Edited by StudMuffinsMissus
wrong link

booksallsizes

*sigh* She's so beautiful - am getting broody for a puppy now...

mellowred
*sigh* She's so beautiful - am getting broody for a puppy now...

Well then the time is right BallS. Get off yer butt and find a friend for your dog. How is she coping now by the way?

booksallsizes

Poor Jazeera pined for a little while but is feeling a lot better now. The interesting thing is that she is actually my other half's dog - he had her before we met and she has always been more attached to him - but she has completely turned into my dog after Tuscany died, sticking to me like glue. Such a honey-child.

I have put feelers out for a puppy and the SPCA here will let me know when a suitable candidate arrives. Can you believe that at the moment there is not one animal available for adoption at our SPCA, everyone has found a home - it's fantastic!!

TS Ron
Poor Jazeera pined for a little while but is feeling a lot better now. The interesting thing is that she is actually my other half's dog - he had her before we met and she has always been more attached to him - but she has completely turned into my dog after Tuscany died, sticking to me like glue. Such a honey-child.

I have put feelers out for a puppy and the SPCA here will let me know when a suitable candidate arrives. Can you believe that at the moment there is not one animal available for adoption at our SPCA, everyone has found a home - it's fantastic!!

Ah that is the greatest news I have received in a while!