Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RisingSun

Comments required from BoB sellers, might important for other Sellers

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

below is the "DISPUTED" listing..

Controllers & Remotes - PS / PS1 / PS2 GAME CONTROLLER ( BRAND NEW) for sale in Johannesburg (ID:45756841)

buyer placed an order for 2x Controllers thought he is buying original Sony Item, now i m getting two objections to proof that my listing is misleading:

product is listed under Sony (there is no seperate category on bob to list generic and original item)

one pic has PS2 written on that thats why he thought he is buying original sony product

my answer to those objections are:

controllers made for PS only and like all other sellers i listed them under Sony>PS2>Controllers as i think that is the correct section for this item, for example if you want to buy ipad accessories you will click Apple>Accessories>iPad here you will READ the listings and buy the required accessory (generic or original, all are listed in same section)

listing clearly says (its written in RED and Bold so no chance of getting confused if you just read the listing)

"PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL SONY PRODUCT. WORKS WITH PS / PS1 / PS2 ONLY"

controller looks exactly the same only Logo is different because its generic one, also you can read under the pic of controller:

"Web Pictures used for reference purpose only, doesnt represent actual item"

Anyway after making payment he emailed asked about original and generic, i replied within few minutes to inform "No you bought generic one as mention in the listing" and he never replied / ask to cancel the deal immediately.

he paid for the post office counter to counter and next morning i sent his item through courier without charging extra just to deliver quickly because he was asking funny questions at the start if he will receive his item or not etc etc (like all other no rating buyers)

now he want to use the above mention objections to return the item and not only that he wants me to pay shipping to return the item plus i must give him full refund for the item and its clearly mention in my listing "shipping charges are not refundableable" because we cant ask courier / post office for refund, i offered him to refund the money excluding shipping charges as per terms and condition mention in the listings

want he supposed to read the listing / terms and conditions before placing an order? please let me know if its possible to get confused if you read the listing instead of just looking at the pictures?

i need advice from other sellers and bob admin to find reasonable solution for this issue?

Thanks

Edited by RisingSun

Hello RisingSun

I think that your listing is quite clear.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Another buyer who can't read! What a pity!

I think these buyers get so excited with the fantastic deals on Bidorbuy or either they in such a rush they are not certain they do not ask seller the seller questions. Your advertisement is quite clear. Perhaps the buyer's home language is not English could of been embarrassed to ask an question as we all are.

From a buyer's side - this is a case of - COULD NOT BE MORE CLEAR!!

It is so explicitly stated that this is NOT an original Sony product that the buyer must be smoking their hemp socks if they think that they can argue about it... :wtf:

Edited by MsPlod
replaced cotton with hemp - HAH!

I think these buyers get so excited with the fantastic deals on Bidorbuy or either they in such a rush they are not certain they do not ask seller the seller questions. Your advertisement is quite clear. Perhaps the buyer's home language is not English could of been embarrassed to ask an question as we all are.

LOL Big possibility Trishia! Shy, embarrassed customers...but not so shy & embarrassed when they leave bad ratings!

The buyer is taking chances, apart from the listing you also informed them it was generic through email. They could've cancelled then. If they want to return I would let them, and refund only the product price excluding all shipping.

There is always some idiot who doesn't read the listing properly, I agree with SProducts, let them return and avoid a neg rating.

2 many buyers only look at the pictures, to much effort to read the fine print...

...but very quick to write an autobiography when the product does not meet their expectations.

Like i said before. Assumption...!

Dude, its a controller and it works!Deal with it! Do you want to dress it up and take it out for Dinner?:ninja:

Ps. Maybe he thought Generic is a fancy word for Original!

Maybe BoB should initiate literacy tests for all members when they join.

If you don't make it you can't bid.

Dear .......,

Unfortunately you are too stupid and we have decided that it would be more of a pain in the *ss (known hereafter as a Pita) for us to allow you to become a member than it is worth.

Please do not come back here as you are wasting our valuable bandwidth, you Pita.

If you are unable to comprehend this please bang your head against your monitor hard in the hope that you will forget you ever came here.

Sincerely,

BoB Intelligence Administrator

[/Quote]

Maybe BoB should initiate literacy tests for all members when they join.

If you don't make it you can't bid.

LOL Lukeness It's a 10/10 answer!:awesome:

Thanks Everyone for the comments

i am not here to insult anyone but they should think before demanding, and i still offered to refund but asking me to pay return shipping charges etc doesnt make any sense, people who thinks buyer is right should also think if they are not being unfair, selling on bid or buy is not a crime and sellers should get equal support and respect.

since it proved now who is at fault, i will edit the listing on the weekend and try to upload original item pics (for the people who cant read)

Thanks again for everyone support and comments, appreciate it