Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EEND

To All Sellers

18 posts in this topic

It seems that even if your "terms and conditions" for a sale is payment after three days after close of auction, some buyers just ignore this like a stop street. They know you can only file a snc after 7 days. I think this is rude and arrogant. Any sellers with similar problems?:evil:

T's & C's are like the Nutritional Value of a McDonalds meal, it means nothing and no one cares about it.

except if it spills in their lap and gives a bit of a burn, then they are very quick to run and complain.........I never received any awaiting payment emails, I never knew the terms were 3 days only, I just had a baby, I am overseas at the moment and cannot access internet, my house got mowed down by a tornado, my baby brother hit the buy now button..........

I must say touch wood so far I have been fortunate with all my buyers. There are buyers that complain that there are sellers that treat them in a similar way. No matter which way you look at this there is no win or no loose situation on bidorbuy.

My all time favorite is a email, after SNC is filed, saying the buyer died, yet the email is signed by buyer and buyer is still bidding...from the Great Beyond.

Wayjen is correct. The only thing one 'gives a care' about at McBarf's is if there is a toy in the Happy Meal.

I'm on here so much that i normally pay 1 minute after the auction closes.

...I suppose its because i am to eager to receive my new purchase.

...almost like my Jack Russel "peanut" when he gets the Sunday Roast Bone!:awesome:

How long after a buyer has won an item can we still file SNC's? I've had a buyer (from Namibia) who won three items on the 13th of August - she requested to make a payment at the end of the month, and then.... NO communication from her. I hate filing SNC's, guys! It makes me feel like a nasty person! Problem comes in now - I cannot find the SNC option for this... I think I've read about a 'time limit', but not sure how long we are able to file one... And can I relist the items without having completed a SNC? Eish! Stupid, gullable ME! Will not happen again... (Apologies if this is posted on the wrong thread!)

You have 3 monthes to file a snc, click on File SNC Alerts and it will come up.

Thank you Voldermort! I've checked again - all the other items (from other buyers) do show the 'File SNC Alert' option, but this one is the only one not showing? I'll try to get some online help tomorrow - perhaps I did miss the 'deadline'. Have a great weekend!

Thank you Voldermort! I've checked again - all the other items (from other buyers) do show the 'File SNC Alert' option, but this one is the only one not showing? I'll try to get some online help tomorrow - perhaps I did miss the 'deadline'. Have a great weekend!

Hi Gixy123,

You only have up to 60 days after the sale took place to file a SNC, the cutoff date was on the 12th for these items :sad:

Getting your Success Fees Back - File a SNC (Sale Not Complete) - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

You have 3 monthes to file a snc, click on File SNC Alerts and it will come up.

Liar :toung:

That's telling her Admin. :wink:

A hhh Admin how dare you attack Voldermort after she set you up with this wonderful blind date? I told you the lady shall not be an easy kitten hmmm?Did this date give you a hard time:rolleyes:

A hhh Admin how dare you attack Voldermort after she set you up with this wonderful blind date? I told you the lady shall not be an easy kitten hmmm?Did this date give you a hard time:rolleyes:

Ha, I must have missed some intrigue. Do tell all Mr Admin. :colbert:

Mellow Red go and see my story about face book honestly she must truly be hot the date Voldermort set up for our Dear Admin although I warned him she ain't no gentle kitten.

Mellow Red go and see my story about face book honestly she must truly be hot the date Voldermort set up for our Dear Admin although I warned him she ain't no gentle kitten.

Ai, and here I thought we had some real skinner and skandal.

Eish I thought you were off busy fighting for your honour against Sexy Lola :amuse:

I do apologise for the confusion and the guy with the guns is quite correct, it is 2 monthes :meh: unfortunately though I answered this question on a Friday night so instead of realising 13 August to 13 September to 13 October is only 2 monthes I counted August, September & October totalling 3 monthes :rolleyes: no more Friday night brain teasers for me!