Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SProducts

I smell a negative rating!

5 posts in this topic

A buyer won the item on Wednesday Crazy Auction, Other Watches - ***LAST ONE IN STOCK*** - Krug Baumen DIAMOND SPORTSMASTER Mother Of Pearls Gents watch was sold for R705.00 on 5 Oct at 20:01 by SJewellery in Johannesburg (ID:45082801)

He then paid Thursday night at about 19h50, that's when the BobPay EFT email came through.

This morning I receive an email forwarded of the payment and the buyer says that because I said I send parcels on Friday then I must send his item as he needs it by Monday for his brother's birthday. I respond informing him I can't promise he will get it on Monday, firstly Fastway takes about 48 to 72 hours for deliveries in Durban, Cape Town and other regional areas and this doesnt include weekends.

Later he sends an email requesting a tracking number, before I could respond within about 1 hour he emails again that he doesnt like doing business with people who ignores him. I then respond informing him I wasn't on email and he should allow enough time to get a respond for email. Then he responds with emails asking for tracking number and confirmation I sent his watch and starts to tell me how I must tell my clients when there is a problem instead of keeping quite and wants to know if I sent the watch or not.

Before I can respond to this email, I get an email from Bidorbuy about this same buyer. They want to know what's happening with the order.

My terms are clear, if I receive payment after 5pm I will only send an acknowledgement email the following days in the afternoon which is when I print all orders for the day. And I also send items within 48 hours/2 working days of receiving payments.

Actually I don't want to continue with this sale, the buyer is in Durban and there is no way they will receive the product on Monday and worse it will onbly be sent on Monday depending on when Fastway picks it up. It takes about 2 to 3 days for deliveries to Durban through Fastway.

I am sure I will get a negative rating as this cannot arrive on Monday for a birthday present, I really want to cancel and refund the buyer and avoid undeserved negative rating which I seem to attract a lot lately with impatient buyers.

Anyway what a start for the weeken.

Ai Sipho your customers certainly pick you out don't they. You get some real crazies.

Good luck with this one.

Sipho you truly have some bad luck with clientele I am sure the tables have got to turn for you with some great deals Good luck!

Edited by TS Ron

Hello Sipho

Please enjoy your weekend. I am sure that BoB will sort out an unreasonable rating.

Keep well and regards.

Jacques

Thanks guys, I have to agree with all of you. Although there are those few bad buyers, there's more great buyers who makes up for these few bad buyers.

Wow, if he wanted it so urgently why didn't he buy it in his hometown?

What does he think this is WALMART?:weird: