Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Attention collectors! Absolutely fabulous!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

This seller is clearly studying Psychology. It is a psycho-sociological experiment, designed to bring out the weird in folks...

Pathway    10
Pathway

Maybe I could get my dust bunnies to pose in a charming tableau... yes?

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
This seller is clearly studying Psychology. It is a psycho-sociological experiment, designed to bring out the weird in folks...

Hehehehe!

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

lets all throw in a couple of bucks and buy a handle.... then we can fix the pan and beat him to death with it until the BLOED becomes.:wtf:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
lets all throw in a couple of bucks and buy a handle.... then we can fix the pan and beat him to death with it until the BLOED becomes.:wtf:

You kraak me up, lmaorofl!:push:

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

The seller may be getting excited as the page views increase, thanks to the link above. But, seriously R60 (with postage), for that?

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Well it depends on how much it weighs, scrap prices are not too bad at the moment.

They are silly, weld a piece of 25 SQ tube on as a handle and you have a nice charcaol shovel for the BBQ on Saturday!

:idea:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Well it depends on how much it weighs, scrap prices are not too bad at the moment.

They are silly, weld a piece of 25 SQ tube on as a handle and you have a nice charcaol shovel for the BBQ on Saturday!

:idea:

:idea:Hey, you just gave me a business idea, buy scrap and resell it, wonder how much one could make:sneaky:!

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
:idea:Hey, you just gave me a business idea, buy scrap and resell it, wonder how much one could make:sneaky:!

I actually worked for a steel recycling company for many years until i opened my own business. It can be very lucrative but you need a big yard and seriously cash flow. If you do enough tonnages a month, sum steel exporters might even borrow you a baling machine or 2 free of charge (excluding maint)

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

We have proof

Edmund1000 is alive and well and living in cyberspace!! YAY!!

He has just asked the seller a question about this "implement"... LOL!!!

Any idea when he is due back - aren't bannings usually only a week? He's been gone TOOOO long...

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I actually worked for a steel recycling company for many years until i opened my own business. It can be very lucrative but you need a big yard and seriously cash flow. If you do enough tonnages a month, sum steel exporters might even borrow you a baling machine or 2 free of charge (excluding maint)

Cool, well it is something to think about, what do you do, you mentioned you opened your own business, why are we chatting here, you should chat on the other thread on these ideas, i really like!

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
Cool, well it is something to think about, what do you do, you mentioned you opened your own business, why are we chatting here, you should chat on the other thread on these ideas, i really like!

Steel Merchant/Fabrication:blink1:

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes
Maybe I could get my dust bunnies to pose in a charming tableau... yes?

Oh oh oh - that gave me the most wonderful mental picture, thank you!

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMZ_NlX1BMjjW4QWhluR0nbnu_cAAT2vQ8ThDPHAEjPg8eG8x2

The dollars being swept up by this dust bunny have been made from postage...

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

The dollars being swept up by this dust bunny have been made from postage...

Just have a look at the Q&A - you'll see that it is on auction to attract attention. The trader thinks it is funny too!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Made in Tibet:toung::toung:

Edited by geewhizz

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Made in Tibet:toung::toung:

LOL!!! You forgot the vintage part heh heh heh!!

Nice Geewhizz :grin:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
We have proof

Edmund1000 is alive and well and living in cyberspace!! YAY!!

He has just asked the seller a question about this "implement"... LOL!!!

Any idea when he is due back - aren't bannings usually only a week? He's been gone TOOOO long...

O Yes MsPlod, Edmund is still alive and well. So glad...

You are correct. Banning's usually are one or even two weeks, but for one or other "unforgivable" reason he was banned for 3 yes 3 months.

We all knows Edmund has a lovely sense of humor! Even if he gets "personally attacked."

Sometimes he is so misunderstood by some!

Follow the story under Suspicious seller which is now removed......I think.

I still think this was a matter that could have been resolved without banning Edmund for 3 months!

Edmund will be back 24 November 2011........still a long wait.

Edited by MiemsJewels

mellowred    10
mellowred

At the risk of making myself unpopular here, I have to say I don't always "get" Edmund's humour and have also found him insulting at times. Possibly this is just due to not truly understanding his style of writing.

I realise that he is very much a champion of causes dear to his heart, but in my opinion he often takes things too far.

I missed all the excitement (darn :angel:) so can't comment on the thread that ended with the banning.

Jacques (dstorm) is always witty and polite. In my opinion a true gentleman (and a dog lover). So even though I don't know the details of the thread, if I had to choose sides, I would back Jacques. There was obviously something that really annoyed him for him to tackle Edmund head on.

Glad for all Edmund's followers that he will be back ... AND on someone's birthday too! :cheesy:

Living in peace on a beautiful Sunday in Napier. :angel:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
At the risk of making myself unpopular here, I have to say I don't always "get" Edmund's humour and have also found him insulting at times. Possibly this is just due to not truly understanding his style of writing.

I realise that he is very much a champion of causes dear to his heart, but in my opinion he often takes things too far.

I missed all the excitement (darn :angel:) so can't comment on the thread that ended with the banning.

Jacques (dstorm) is always witty and polite. In my opinion a true gentleman (and a dog lover). So even though I don't know the details of the thread, if I had to choose sides, I would back Jacques. There was obviously something that really annoyed him for him to tackle Edmund head on.

Glad for all Edmund's followers that he will be back ... AND on someone's birthday too! :cheesy:

Living in peace on a beautiful Sunday in Napier. :angel:

Sjoe Mellowred, Ek ken Edmund nie so nie. Regtig! Hy was teenoor my nog net beleefd. Nog nooit 'n skewe, lelike woord nie!

Dalk verstaan ek hom net beter as ander forumlede!

Wie verjaar die 24ste November, Jy?:wink:

O en ja LOL Ek dink Jacques hou nie meer van donkies nie......veral nie na gister nie!!

Edited by MiemsJewels

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi Miems, no I'm not the birthday girl on the 24th ... nearly but not quite. :cheesy:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Hi Miems, no I'm not the birthday girl on the 24th ... nearly but not quite. :cheesy:

O Yes I know.....not the 24th the 28th?:angel:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Wie verjaar die 24ste November, Jy?:wink:

That would be me... heh heh heh!