Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Managing my attachment.

wayjen

now why were YOU doing it MsPlod?

booksallsizes

I also had a problem managing my *ahem* attachments. I eventually just copy pasted them and it worked.

Just googled managing attachments (of course!) and only got pictures of Lassie and Alfred E Neumann (?) and the guy with the shotgun on South Park... I want to swop my computer.

mellowred
Word of warning, whatever you do - do NOT google "managing attachments" and then scroll through the images - Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Just googled managing attachments (of course!) and only got pictures of Lassie and Alfred E Neumann (?) and the guy with the shotgun on South Park... I want to swop my computer.

SOME people (won't point fingers) don't have their "non-adults only" settings set right. Or, would that be set wrong? I'm getting confused now.

MsPlod
now why were YOU doing it MsPlod?

Mumble mumble - wanted to find a witty pic of attachment managing - mumble mumble

SOME people (won't point fingers) don't have their "non-adults only" settings set right. Or, would that be set wrong? I'm getting confused now.

LOL!! It wasn't THAT bad - just a rather surprisingly long attachment... ahem.

Also got Lassie and Alfred E - this was a little further along and rather hit me in the eye - so to speak of course. Good grief!!

mellowred
LOL!! It wasn't THAT bad - just a rather surprisingly long attachment... ahem.

Please don't give details!!! Now where is that "scared to death" smiley you sent? :embarrest:

qball
But to stay on topic, the problem "managing Wayne's attachments" is really annoying. Where is MacMuffin? Isn't this his department?

Unfortunately Mac is away at the moment on business in the US. I have been out most of the day too... SAPS HQ in Pretoria re: 2nd Hand Goods Act...

The IT guys say they have tested the image loading on the forum and should be sorted. The errors experienced this morning were related to images and trade feeds, these should also have been fixed. If anyone is still having a problem please let me know...

Thanks

mellowred
Unfortunately Mac is away at the moment on business in the US. I have been out most of the day too... SAPS HQ in Pretoria re: 2nd Hand Goods Act...

The IT guys say they have tested the image loading on the forum and should be sorted. The errors experienced this morning were related to images and trade feeds, these should also have been fixed. If anyone is still having a problem please let me know...

Thanks

Please note that MY post requesting the rest of you lot to stay on topic was used by the Boss for his reply here.

So "Prevent Bannings - Stay on Topic".

Thanks Cuan. Now if you limit Wayne's actions on the forum we should not have any more problems.

MsPlod

Cracking up completely!!

Heading off to take the child-minder home after a nearly useless day where I managed to get a total of about 4 hour's work done (out of a possible 8 hours!!). I shoulda taken a half day really!

Wayne, I hope your attachment problem is sorted out thoroughly!

wayjen

let me adjust my webcam so I can test it.

wayjen

I tried to load a 38.6kb picture and it says "failed".

voldermort
I tried to load a 38.6kb picture and it says "failed".

Wayne I know what the problem is........your attachment is a floppy :idea:

wayjen

oi! .

A 4.8kb picture wont upload.

wayjen

I was unable to manage my attachment again. I resized the picture about 6 times and not one would load.

alloway65
I was unable to manage my attachment again.

Your wife does not mind being called an attachment???? My attachment usually manages me!!!

wayjen

we never talk outside the boredroom.

Cali Craft and Gems

On a serious note though, I have not been able to load a picture onto the forum all weekend! :(