Sign in to follow this  
jaydon01

No reply from BOB

jaydon01    10
jaydon01

Hi,

I've been sending mails to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and have issued a ticket on here, but with no response. Candice was very helpful with my last problem.

I've paid money into BOB's standard bank account on friday, but it's still showing "awaiting for payment". And know no one is getting back to me...

qball    11
qball

Unfortunately Candice is off today, I believe Samantha responded to your email this afternoon. Please note, due to the huge amount of email we receive, responses can take 1-2 days.

jaydon01    10
jaydon01

Hi Admin,

Unfortunately I have still not received a response from anyone... I just want to know what's going on, does payment normally take this long to clear?

Thanx Lily...

qball    11
qball
Hi Admin,

Unfortunately I have still not received a response from anyone... I just want to know what's going on, does payment normally take this long to clear?

Thanx Lily...

Samantha did respond yesterday to your email, please check your spam folders etc. I have also spoken to Candice - apparently she has advised you that payments from Namibia can take up to 10 days to appear, as this is still considered a cross border transaction.

jaydon01    10
jaydon01
Samantha did respond yesterday to your email, please check your spam folders etc. I have also spoken to Candice - apparently she has advised you that payments from Namibia can take up to 10 days to appear, as this is still considered a cross border transaction.

I'll check my spam folder, maybe Candice's e-mail advising me about the 10 day clearance is also in there, as I've not received that mail, but I received all others from her.

Maybe I'll just do payments directly into the sellers accounts from now on, as those payments clear immediately. I thought paying it into BOB's account will be safer, easier and faster... I doubt sellers will wait 10 days for their payment...

qball    11
qball

The delays might also apply to direct payments, as not everyone banks with the same bank as you, so there is no guarantee that funds will reflect quickly on the seller's side.

jaydon01    10
jaydon01

I spoke to the bank manager, he said funds has already cleared, and if done via cash deposit, it clears immediately.

Maybe the bank got the ref number wrong, or forgot to place it in. I faxed proof of payment through...

qball    11
qball

At first glance the reference used may be incorrect, please respond to Sam with the order number so we can trace it.

Thanks

jaydon01    10
jaydon01

I mailed Samantha.

Thank you for sorting this out. Have no clue how I'll go about payments in future, will try to figure that out.

Have a great day...

qball    11
qball

It shouldn't be an issue if the reference number is correct, but if it is incorrect, the system cannot allocate the payment automatically and the funds are then sent to a suspense account until we can match them. I am sure we will be able to sort it out.

jaydon01    10
jaydon01

It is sorted, thank you Admin.

:)