Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Seller still drop shipping

KMartin    10
KMartin

What is good for one is good for the other.

Not everone can "drop ship" , i have reported this seller 3 times already, but he always puts auctions on 1 day so its too late. Seller is not on the drop ship list, and still drop shipping.

Items for sale from Future92 on bidorbuy.co.za

Other Audio & Visual Accessories - 532nm High-power 1000mw green laser (Burn matches,smokes,Pop Baloons) for sale in Cape Town (ID:47208257)

Items are shipped from our Suppliers over seasShipping per item will be R389.00 via dhl And Can take anywhere from 10 - 25 working days

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

What on EARTH is a "sticky mats auction" and why should postage be that ridiculous amount?

Sticky mats must be some cunning underground lingo for dropshipping...

There is also some more cunning lingo in the item description such as:

"When flare for minimum beams, that something light doesn't burn parallel" - Huh? What? It droops?

and...

"Laser flashlight after open, turn the convergence head, flare greaten, going to be in the light of the beam near the mouth formed on the focus, focus away from the spot light closer, right now find mouth can burn things focus (note: focus on the beam of mobile range is limited, the novice might find no focus that sometimes can't ignition, need more familiar with oh, we sent to you before the baby in the relevant function, will test out of good will." - I am crying with laughter here

and...

"Please don't continuous light laser too long (especially green laser), summer had better not exceed 30 seconds, if feel laser flashlight or pen body hair is very hot, please immediately stopped until completely cooling,!" - I am not sure I want to feel the pen's body hair!

mellowred    10
mellowred

@ MsPLod.

Sounds Greek (oops, sorry that should be Chinese :weeabooface:) to me.

voldermort    10
voldermort

OML I have entered the Twilight Zone.......the best though is summer had better not exceed 30 seconds :shock: there you have it, fair warning given....31 seconds and it's every man for himself!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
OML I have entered the Twilight Zone.......the best though is summer had better not exceed 30 seconds :shock: there you have it, fair warning given....31 seconds and it's every man for himself!

I am still crying with laughter!!!

Cosmic Kat    10
Cosmic Kat

*Sigh* I made the mistake of buying from this seller about a month ago. Never again! You could add 'profiting off of shipping' to the drop shipping as well.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
*Sigh* I made the mistake of buying from this seller about a month ago. Never again! You could add 'profiting off of shipping' to the drop shipping as well.

You poor thing!