Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

It's a Good Size?

DestinysAngels

Morning all, i thought i's share this with everyone as i really thought it to be hillarious. I want to buy a Cushion Type Holder for my Laptop (43cm) and ask't a seller what the size is of the Holder and also i noted that if posted it differs from 1kg up and as this is a 1.2kg i thought it might be posted as a 1kg, so just for safety i ask't, this is my reply!

Your question was;

Hi, what is the size of the cushion and what will postage be to Centurion, thanks!

The answer is;

Its a good size, can all laptops. R51 for postage

Thanks

UPDATED: 03 Oct 21:58

Its a good size, can fit all laptops. R51 for postage

Thanks

:rolleyes:LMAOROFL - It's a good size - i truely found this hillarious, i will keep the seller anonymous for his protection, hehehehe!

moppies

Always remember a good size can fit ANY size!!!:wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHDBhpAuE4xZfaZIpX6kluy0Spho2pBtCXZHxk5KzcwGDEHjAR

DestinysAngels

Hehehehe, that smileth madeth my dayeth, bhwahahaha!:laugh:

wayjen

yip one size fits all.

DestinysAngels
yip one size fits all.

But he/she did not say One Size Fits All, hahahaha, it was It's a Good Size, i am still cracking up, oh my word, you really have to be gullable to buy it then!

catzcan

Hi DA, is it one of those cushion thingies that has a cup holder, pen holder and a little LED lamp? If it is, I bought one and I have an Acer travelmate, which is a good deal smaller than a regular laptop and it just fits! covers up the cup- and pen holder

DestinysAngels
Hi DA, is it one of those cushion thingies that has a cup holder, pen holder and a little LED lamp? If it is, I bought one and I have an Acer travelmate, which is a good deal smaller than a regular laptop and it just fits! covers up the cup- and pen holder

Hi, here is a link to another seller, selling them, i ask't her this morning if it will be suitable for a 43cm Toshiba Laptop, still waiting for an answer:

Other Desktop & Laptop Accessories - Portable Laptop Cushion With LIGHT - As seen on TV!! for sale in Vereeniging (ID:47195467)

MsPlod

Wonder whether the clothing shops are going to start selling clothes that are a "good size"?

catzcan

Yup, that's the one. I'll measure it when I get home tonight. To give you an indication though, my notebook is 36 x 26cm and it just fits, covering all the holders. I have to add, that it works very well on the bed especially :wink:

DestinysAngels
Yup, that's the one. I'll measure it when I get home tonight. To give you an indication though, my notebook is 36 x 26cm and it just fits, covering all the holders. I have to add, that it works very well on the bed especially :wink:

Thanks, it would be appreciated, but again the seller above chooses not to answer my question, so i guess i won't be doing her any favours by bidding either!

voldermort

Well what I find even funnier than the answer is the description ie: uncomfartable........yes well possibly it is :cheesy:

MsPlod
Well what I find even funnier than the answer is the description ie: uncomfartable........yes well possibly it is :cheesy:

LOL!!! Well spotted - must be from all the talikg - gives one airs???

voldermort

Quite obviously all the talikg tends to make one very uncomfartable, giving you airs, leading to the need for your own personal whoopee cushion........:amuse:

DestinysAngels

:whistling:Hahahahaha, here i go again, thanks for the laugh!

voldermort

Seriously though if you look at their shipping it says COLLECTIONS ARE ALLOWED AT 50% OF POSTAGE......why would you charge anything at all to do with the posting of an item if it is to be collected? Wouldn't collecting do away with wrapping, paper, bubble wrap, going to the PO, taking up time going to the PO etc etc?

DestinysAngels

:surprised:Your guess is as good as mine, i suppose if you can it do then why not do it, what freaks me out is R20.00 extra per item and some items are cloth like, i rather get in my car and go to the shop to buy, petrol is expensive, but honestly not worth as much as some seller's postage rates. If you by 5 or more items, well do the math, worth it, i don't think so, remember to do and eft also cost me, depending which account i pay from, but it varies between R7.20 for a savings account and R17.75 for my check account, i think one really has to be hard-up or plain silly to pay so much!

voldermort

So basically if you were to buy a few items from them and then choose to collect, you could actually pay R100 or more for the privilege of knocking on their door :huh:

lilythepink

Perhaps they offer tea (or a beer) when buyers arrive? lol

DestinysAngels

Yip seems that way voldermort, wonder if it is the White House perhaps:rolleyes:and Jan i doubt they'd do that, they'd most probably push it through the gate and send you on your way, lol:whistling:!

ATOMICSQUIRREL

"Its good size, buy 2 for only 5 Dollllllllla, mi love you long time, mi give you heppy ending!":toung: