Sign in to follow this  
electronics4less

Seller HDMI - are the wheel coming off?

electronics4less

I won a great PC last Wednesday - and I was very happy. The specs on the listing was wrong as it listed a 3.2GHz core i5 on a lga1155 motherboard - and such a CPU does not exist.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=46756500

So I asked the Q during the auction and received a cryptic response - another CPU that does not exist. Updated the Q but no response before auction end.

Since this seller has 98% and over 700 sales I thought I was safe. So I bought the item and sent off a mail just after the auction ended. No response. Sent two mails the next two days, asking feedback on the CPU. No response.

So I rated the seller neutral due to no feedback. Then I get a feedback that the sale is cancelled due to non-payment, as I did not read the auction conditions properly! There are none! And then I am told I should not give revenge ratings!

So what do I do now - this is a legitimate sale, but the seller wants to SNC as he did not get a good price. I would like to conclude the sale, however. But look at the seller's ratings - the wheels are coming off.

What do I do now? If I pay I might never see this money again, and also not the system I bought?

Edited by electronics4less

Lukeness

He is probably referring to:

SHIPPING FEE=R250 FOR THE 1ST ITEM PAYMENT TO BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS.

As stated under shipping and payment.

staccato

I would steer clear of this dude, you are not the only one that has problems with him, I suggest you ask Qball to advise you on this!

send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and explain what's happened before the issue becomes a nasty affair.

HDMI

Dear buyer.You should please read the terms.The buyer above is correct and read the payment terms which bob places there for all to understand.Trying revenge ratings on a seller is uncalled for.Saturday you still agreed to pay,yet another 2 days later and still no payment.This is indeed an uncalled action from your side whilst I did what bob expects from sellers. You asked me answers during the auction,which was answered.Your last comments the day of the sale read:"Well from your feedback I can see you're not a crook, so you probably just do not have the info about the processor at hand. The closest cpu that works with the mobo in the auction is the core i5 2400, I am going to assume this is the cpu when I bid. If the mobo was specified incorrectly, please just delete my bid as I really need an LGA1155 system, not the old lga1156. "

Lets be open to all bob users and let the truth be heard since you now try and badmouth me ,even on another forum topic on a motorcycle clock where a buyer was refunded by me. Bob has all the evedince and I can see why they closed the topic. Please don't take sour grapes out on another because of your failure to pay in time.

You are welcome to bid on the item like any other buyer on wednesday's auction. Let's act in a mature,true bid or buy spirit.since this site is known for great buyers and sellers. Let's motivate others to use the site in stead of discouraging others.

Please don't hesitate to contact bid or buy or myself with any further enquiries

Kind regards

Brandon