Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Unfair rating

lilythepink

Yes, we're drinking water on eish here in Grahamstown today - temp over 40 deg C.

Seriously, though, moppies have you managed to track your parcel? Is it in the PO system yet?

moppies
Yes, we're drinking water on eish here in Grahamstown today - temp over 40 deg C.

Seriously, though, moppies have you managed to track your parcel? Is it in the PO system yet?

No - clean water

No Lily - no trace of the parcel. I am of the opinion that it was never posted / send. He was rude to me in his response back to me - threatening me that I am blocked and that I am vindictive etc. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth.....

I will stick to my gun and only change the rating WHEN and IF I receive my parcel

Gem Shop

JUst my 2 cents worth.....

1. a tracker no was put on his order 3/10 /2011 So what this buyer has said is not true ..he has received a tracker no and it is still where we posted it on his order profile

2. The report from the Post office is that the parcel has been in his PO since 8/10 2011....EVEN the PO states that they have send him notifications to collect which was ignored.

[TABLE=class: style1]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Item Number: PA392348177 was last scanned on: 10/8/2011 at :51:00 AM[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Location last scanned: KOCKSPARK First Notification to recipient

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yes we did send a EXTRA item late...all the items that he bought on auction was send to him on time AND he received it so we did not put stock we did not have on auction

moppies
JUst my 2 cents worth.....

1. a tracker no was put on his order 3/10 /2011 So what this buyer has said is not true ..he has received a tracker no and it is still where we posted it on his order profile

2. The report from the Post office is that the parcel has been in his PO since 8/10 2011....EVEN the PO states that they have send him notifications to collect which was ignored.

[TABLE=class: style1]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Item Number: PA392348177 was last scanned on: 10/8/2011 at :51:00 AM[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Location last scanned: KOCKSPARK First Notification to recipient[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yes we did send a EXTRA item late...all the items that he bought on auction was send to him on time AND he received it so we did not put stock we did not have on auction

Dear Gem Shop

I did not ignore the notification that was send to me - I just did not get it!

I do not want to attack you on the forum but I need to mention that my parcel was only posted 4 days AFTER I started this thread. To make a long story short - I will be going to the Post Office this afternoon to fetch the parcel. I am also a lady of my word. I WILL change your rating to positive.

Thanks.

Fashion Police

Sorry but the customer is always right. It's the sellers duty to make contact with the buyer and to make sure that this is sorted out, not the other way around. If you want to keep your customers, make the wrong right and give them good service - end of story! We're not all perfect, but at least try

flysouth

most definately an unfair rating, Gem shop did the same to me, when i complained about not receiving the items as listed, they were substituted with chinese imports, and a gardening tool was unavailable when i went to collect, and to this day have not received the item for which I had already paid. Seems like these people will never change.