Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Bob maths not adding up

Little Miss Muffet

I have had 4 sales in the last 2 days adding up to R1309 but my sales column records 5 sales and R128 sold in the last 2 days

A sale of R751 that went through today is not recorded on my fee account history.l.e commission has not been deducted for this sale

Edited by geewhizz

Little Miss Muffet
I have had 4 sales in the last 2 days adding up to R1309 but my sales column records 5 sales and R128 sold in the last 2 days

A sale of R751 that went through today is not recorded on my fee account history.l.e commission has not been deducted for this sale

Not adding up.

voldermort

Why dont you wait until Monday & phone them to query your account......only the BoB staff can help you with this which I'm sure they will do tomorrow.

wayjen

I hate math.

I looked at ours and have no idea what is going on there.

Little Miss Muffet
Not adding up.

Commission was deducted on the 30th September for something that sold on 1st October.

Probably the computer only recognizes 31 days in the month--Who knows

Had another look. In fact commission was deducted on the 29th Sep for something that sold on 1st Oct

Edited by geewhizz

lilythepink

The thick plottens, geewhizz. Hope that today being Monday your account has been sorted out?!

qball

I think you may be finding the order date vs auction won date confusing. Which is understandable.

The order date gets updated when new auctions are added to the order or the buyer checks the order out.

This means the order date can vary from the date some of the constituent auctions were won.

The commission is charged per won auction at the moment the auction is won.

e.g. geewhizz mentions the Order of value R751 not having a commission. They will mean order 4168712.

The only auction in that order was won on 29th Sept and there is a correct commission of R32.54 on the 29th.

But the Order date is updated to 1st Oct when the buyer checked it out.

Hope this helps?