Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

Bob mail landing in spam box. Why?

Pickle Bearies

Could some one perhaps enlighten me why so many of my emails from bob are landing in my spam box. It has been doing this for about the past month and I have had a number of auctions which I won and never realised till I noticed that the emails were landing in the spam box.

I have no idea why or what to do? Any suggestions?Thanks

admin
Could some one perhaps enlighten me why so many of my emails from bob are landing in my spam box. It has been doing this for about the past month and I have had a number of auctions which I won and never realised till I noticed that the emails were landing in the spam box.

Hi Pickle Bearies,

That would have something to do with your gmail account settings, maybe someone that knows the gmail setup can give you some advice.

p.s. I will change your user name on the forum later tonight when you are not logged in, please use your new user name when logging in tomorrow.

staccato

Go to your gmail page and in the spam folder, select the messages you want then click on "Not Spam" You will then get the messages in future.

wayjen

I seem to remember we also got a bunch of BoB mails in the spam folder.

MiemsJewels

Skitty strange things happen. My lawyer's fax as well as my Dr's e-mail landed in my spam box.

Pickle Bearies

Thanks for the advice. Staccato I will try your suggestion.

Thanks admin for changing my user name I was not sure how to do it.

lilythepink

@ Miems - I think it's a good thing that a lawyer's fax ended up in your spam box! (Just joking!)

admin

No problemo :wink:

dstorm
My lawyer's fax landed in my spam box.

Please tell me how you got this right?

Thanks and regards

Jacques

mellowred

I wondered who this new poster (with 30 posts was). Love the new user name Pickle Bearies ... it sounds very cuddly (and spicy).

MiemsJewels
Please tell me how you got this right?

Thanks and regards

Jacques

Hi Jaques,

Dit was die laaste ding wat daar moes land..LOL.....Belangrike dokumente. Het dit amper uitgewis.

Dink my anti-virus het net gesien "lawyer" toe gooi hy dit outomaties in die spam box

groete

Miems

dstorm
Hi Jaques,

Dink my anti-virus het net gesien "lawyer" toe gooi hy dit outomaties in die spam box

Baie slim Anti-Virus program. Dit is ongelooflik hoe die mensdom vordering gemaak het.