Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Unauthorised drop shipper again

KMartin

As per list :

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/12950-authorised-dropshipper-list.html

Seller is on on there.... or my glasses are broken ?

A little confused as seller says :

[h=1]532nm High-power 1000mw green laser 5 in stock[/h]But in the auction it says :

Items are shipped from our Suppliers over seasShipping per item will be R389.00 via dhl And Can take anywhere from 10 - 25 working days

Q:

how much is shipping to durban? - Asked by farkus (17 rating1.gif)

28 Sep 19:30

A:

It would be the same as the international shipping as they are shipped straight over from our suppliers over seas

Other Audio & Visual Accessories - 532nm High-power 1000mw green laser 5 in stock (Burn matches,smokes,Pop Baloons) for sale in Cape Town (ID:46930167)

All ratings received by Future92 on bidorbuy.co.za

brad112

It is very interesting because there are many unauthorized dropshippers on Bid or Buy, with poor ratings who ruin the Bid or Buy experience with poor service, overpriced products/shipping and who don't even know how the products they sell look or work!!

Bid or Buy don't seem to want to act on these sellers as I have reported one as well to community watch and nothing was ever done!!

MiemsJewels
It is very interesting because there are many unauthorized dropshippers on Bid or Buy, with poor ratings who ruin the Bid or Buy experience with poor service, overpriced products/shipping and who don't even know how the products they sell look or work!!

Bid or Buy don't seem to want to act on these sellers as I have reported one as well to community watch and nothing was ever done!!

Ek stem saam Brad112!

staccato

I purchased a GPS directly from a dealer in China on BoB, shipping was R200 and I received the item within 5 days delivered to my door by courier! R389 for shipping that takes 10 -25 working days? Clearly a case of profiteering from shipping charges!!!

lilythepink
I purchased a GPS directly from a dealer in China on BoB, shipping was R200 and I received the item within 5 days delivered to my door by courier! R389 for shipping that takes 10 -25 working days? Clearly a case of profiteering from shipping charges!!!

Don't worry, I had a similar experience where I paid international prices for a cheap, lucky-packet type ring (yes, I won it for next to nothing!) But I paid a fortune on shipping and it was delivered to me within 48 hours. I think a carrier-pigeon on Red Bull must have flown it over to me.

zerohour

I reported seller PtaCoinsCollectables telephonically some time back as i believed he was up to something and i nearly got caught by him for 15k, thankfully i did not pay, i see that BOB did eventually disable his account but it now seems others were caught big time with serious amounts of money and the police are after him according to buyers, this could of been avoided if BOB would of acted when i contacted them months back about this. he told me he did not know his supplier was a scammer and selling him fake rolex, panerai watches....ye sure!! i know of others who got caught but have not made a fuss about it ?!!

Out of my few purchases, one item was fake, one was damaged not visible in photo and not told it was, and another buy was pirated.

and what happened to buyitsigned ? 'IF' that was a scam then loads of people were ripped off!

Edited by zerohour