Sign in to follow this  
dixieprint

Custom Shirts

dixieprint

Hi,

I am new to BoB and am trying to sell custom printed shirts, could anyone give me some advice on getting this going, as I have had a pretty weak response to my Buy Now listings?

Southerns

Hi Welcome to the forum.

If you post a link to some of your listings maybe we can help you with ideas.

dixieprint

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, here is the item I am talking about, it is my 3rd listing on BoB, although i have had no sales for the printing side (Only embroidery), yet i feel this is something that should do pretty well...though I guess all sellers feel that way about their products!

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/seller/Listings.jsp?mode=Open&Trade_Type=FIXED_PRICE

Any help would be appreciated.

kawagirl

cant get the link open, but I need printed t shirts for February, please send another link I would love to see what you have to offer. And will you be able to supply me with about 20 of the same t shirts in different sizes?

dixieprint

Oops, thanks Southerns, that is the one! Any suggestions?

Kawagirl, if you click on Southern link I will definitly be able to help. I can suppy all ranges of T-shirts - kids and adult. Though I am only able to print in full colour on white T's right now, I can silk screen and embroide on dark shirts as well as videoflex on dark shirts.

dixieprint

Pasting images

Hi, I want to paste an image in the "content" part of my listing, however, when i pick the insert image option it brings up all sort of info like URL's etc. I have tried to copy and paste but it does not give me that option, is there another way? The images I have uploaded using the upload image button do not provide a preview for some reason, so I want to also try this method.

dixieprint

Thank you very much for your help, have changed it now and will see if it works when the images are updated!

bob admin

Hi dixieprint,

This is what the URL to your image says "http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/209/1050209_081211070130_Discovered_the_South_Pole_72dpi"

The bob system does not like these _ characters in your pic names, rename your pics and they should show. Just noticed, it should have jpg, jpeg or gif at the end ?

Regards

dixieprint

Shot AndriesMarais, I have been waiting for a reply from the BoB dept, but had not recieved any yet...Thanks for the help, much appreciated!