Sign in to follow this  
egroot

LaCosmogirl

egroot

I have settled the matter with LaCosmogirl but I still feel that R39 shipping on an order of R30 is rather out of line after stating that there were no shipping costs. I have paid it but will not do business with her again because if I knew that the shipping costs were so high I would have never bid on this item. I have also informed her accordingly. I have had no problems with other sellers.

Erik Groothuijzen.

Kit W
I have settled the matter with LaCosmogirl but I still feel that R39 shipping on an order of R30 is rather out of line after stating that there were no shipping costs. I have paid it but will not do business with her again because if I knew that the shipping costs were so high I would have never bid on this item. I have also informed her accordingly. I have had no problems with other sellers.

Erik Groothuijzen.

Hi Erik

Welcome to the forum family and expressing your frustrations concerning your shipping

Regards

dstorm

Hello Erik

I also offer free shipping on all my items and I believe that Free Shipping should be free shipping. Whether R30-00 for postage is reasonable or not is of no consequence.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

MsPlod

Question?

Erik Groothuijzen.

Is this the item you won?

Anklets & Toe Rings - STUNNING GLASS BEAD ANKLE CHAIN FOR SUMMER - STRETCHABLE was sold for R30.00 on 11 Sep at 18:31 by LaCosmogirl in Durban (ID:45486847)

My suggestion is that any time shipping costs are NOT specified - you ask the seller a question - BEFORE bidding. Yes, s/he does sell a number of things with free shipping but as far as I can see this item was not one of them. Sorry you feel grumpy about this - but remember that it is your responsibility as a buyer to make sure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision to bid or buy.

dstorm

Hello all

Sorry, it seems as if I have jumped the gun.

MsPlod put it all in perspective.

Thanks and regards

Jacques