Sign in to follow this  
zerohour

Used to enjoy BOB

zerohour

I used to enjoy browsing through BOB for years and picking the occasional bargain from private sellers, but for me sadly not any longer, it seems to of turned into one massive Chinese junk shop!! :sad:

RAG Auctioneers

Keep an eye out on RAG Auctioneers items :)

Different items on every auction - no Chinese junk shop unless we are clearing a .... ummm.... Chinese junk shop. :nuts:

This week we are hosting a General goods, collectibles and vintages auction, as well as a smallies auction (Clearing a warehouse).

Items for sale from RAG Auctioneers on bidorbuy.co.za (Everything you see is selling on a R1 no reserve auction style).

catzcan

My Jewelery definitely not from China either!:bigsmile:

Little Miss Muffet

:biggrin:I dont have Chinese junk either.

Dont be too judgemental guys. The most valuable antiques selling in the region of a million are often Chinese:biggrin:

wayjen

I might have sold a Chinaman amongst all my stuff.

alloway65

No wonder the Chinese economy is tapering off a bit.....re the above posts.......no one it appears is buying from China!!!! :cry:

admin

No need to, they all moved here and setup shop :biggrin:

MiemsJewels
I used to enjoy browsing through BOB for years and picking the occasional bargain from private sellers, but for me sadly not any longer, it seems to of turned into one massive Chinese junk shop!! :sad:

Even the best porcelain are made in China El Camprero.LOL Toyota? Junk?

wayjen

Tomorrow China might be buying from us.

dstorm

Just checked, my computer monitor was made in China. I hope that the BoB staff is doing better...

wayjen

Can you imagine all the worlds flags with "Made In China" tags sewn on them.

dstorm
Can you imagine all the worlds flags with "Made In China" tags sewn on them.

Hello Wayjen

A fact: COSATU had a conference about job creation in the clothing industry vs Chinese imports. The caps handed out to the delegates were made in China!

Regards

Jacques

mellowred
Hello Wayjen

A fact: COSATU had a conference about job creation in the clothing industry vs Chinese imports. The caps handed out to the delegates were made in China!

Regards

Jacques

Who did the catering? :biggrin:

wayjen
Hello Wayjen

Regards

Jacques

There you have it folks, Proudly South Africa but Made In China.

TS Ron

Sorry I do not sell Chinese junk either but I do believe that you shall find a Chinese junk somewhere in the ocean. But I do believe alot of things are being made in China of lately due the labour being so cheap. I remember we use to talk about Japanese crap many years they improved on alot of things, I know the Springbok rugby jersey's were made in China!

MiemsJewels

I 've got a lot of South African junk also if you are interested Al Campenero! Really!

RAG Auctioneers

Dont get the thread starter wrong - there are lots of items sold on Bidorbuy of VERY bad quality and hence generalized as "Chinese junk".

I have made the mistake multiple times of buying such items.

wayjen

Is the Chinese manufactured items that they still have in China considered junk too?

staccato

Mecer computers, "proudly South African" but made in Honkong!

DestinysAngels

:wtf:I don't support China, just look how they treat their animals, therefore i shall disregard and disrespect their clap too, o sorry meant crap!

mellowred

Clap-trap-crap is a word too DA.

zerohour
Keep an eye out on RAG Auctioneers items :)

Different items on every auction - no Chinese junk shop unless we are clearing a .... ummm.... Chinese junk shop. :nuts:

This week we are hosting a General goods, collectibles and vintages auction, as well as a smallies auction (Clearing a warehouse).

Items for sale from RAG Auctioneers on bidorbuy.co.za (Everything you see is selling on a R1 no reserve auction style).

some interesting items...thanks for the link:bigsmile:

zerohour

I know just about everything is China made, and they do make some exquisite china my China sorry Miems .... but i am pretty sure Toyota is Japanese lol

MiemsJewels
I know just about everything is China made, and they do make some exquisite china my China sorry Miems .... but i am pretty sure Toyota is Japanese lol

LOL Whatever El........Near enough.........just around the corner . I'ts a matter of 6 of one or a half a dozen of the other. Have a nice day!!