Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Writing of my Own Animal Behaviour Book!

DestinysAngels
hey that sounds cool. Is this Kong a special thing that we must look for?

Here is a picture of one for you, but remember to buy one that is meant for small breeds, otherwise she won't be able to get it in her mouth and it soon could turn boring and that you don't want! Available at Pet Stores, Vet Shops or your Local Vet even. You will wonder how you ever could do without it in the first place, enjoy!

kong...jpeg.68a9675c508c583703b35e7dc84f1ec8.jpeg

kong..jpeg.f56cbbf7bf6fecf0c5dda05644c3c1ae.jpeg

kong.jpeg.a110a6bb2ed520dada9bdb475ab50e47.jpeg

wayjen

cool will look for it and one for me too.

DestinysAngels
cool will look for it and one for me too.

:wub:Great! Oops there goes our Wayne, sorry BOB if nobody hears or sees him, it is all my fault!:push:

mellowred

@ Lil ... I know you know these things because you are a very wise one :idea:

@ DA ... don't let Wayne have one, it will be far too quiet on the forum.

@ Wayne ... you do understand that you are talking like a new mum. I bet you have photos of this pooch in your wallet and show them to people in the queues at the supermarket tills. :blink1:

wayjen

Mandy, I go one better. I carry her around in my arms and tell people it's my handbag with legs.

mellowred
Mandy, I go one better. I carry her around in my arms and tell people it's my handbag with legs.

I make those little doggie handbags ... you know the Paris Hilton type. I'd list one for you but it would spoil your fun. :grin:

Seriously though. It's lovely to know your little pooch is bringing you so much joy. She has landed in a very loving home.

wayjen

She is mad sometimes and runs at top speed through the whole house and out into the back yard and in again. I think DA must have a chapter in the book about psycho pets.

mellowred
She is mad sometimes and runs at top speed through the whole house and out into the back yard and in again. I think DA must have a chapter in the book about psycho pets.

Nooooo she won't.

Psycho owners. :toung:

wayjen

You never know maybe DA gets a movie offer to do Ace Ventura Pet Detective 3 or 4.

mellowred

Starring Ella and her sidekick Wayne.

wayjen

Watchdog with a Superman curl in the tail.

I took this now.

58f5a729b0444_mon001.jpg.dc6a1937618f13fae04f23bec0ff43aa.jpg

DestinysAngels

Not just pshycho Wayne but wise too, pet power that is what it is, lol!

PS! Pets aren't phycho, just fully challenged due to human nature, i think if a dog were your owner, he would teach you a thing or two. Wayne your pooch is absolutely gorgeous!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Added!

DestinysAngels
You never know maybe DA gets a movie offer to do Ace Ventura Pet Detective 3 or 4.

Sounds cool, but i won't stoop so low, to me animals are to be respected but for real, not for comedy purposes. I am way too serious when it comes to furries, they are the teacher and i am the learner, that way it's a win, win situation!

wayjen

Then you have to do the book from the animals point of view as if they are teaching you. I wonder if there are books out there that actually go that route.

mellowred
I took this now.

Spoilt rotten ... that's all I can say. You even have things packed on the floor for Ella so that she can see out the window :grin:. Who's the boss there Wayne?

wayjen

Ja Jenny rigged up something for her to jump on so she can look out.

mellowred
Ja Jenny rigged up something for her to jump on so she can look out.

Yeah sure! lol

DestinysAngels
Then you have to do the book from the animals point of view as if they are teaching you. I wonder if there are books out there that actually go that route.

Yip, that's the idea, or shall i say, i am gonna give it a shot, see i am different, not a follower, i like to think of myself as unique in that sense. About Ella being so high up, be carefull though, because you are actually training her to go higher and sooner or later she will jump either over a wall or worse, these are cunning dogs, don't let her size fool you!

wayjen

When we first got her she jumped over the half door (stable door) we have in the back room.

Just thinking about you writing a book, there are so many options open to you because you don't have to just stick to one format of media or one style of book/writing because you can do a book for children too and not just fr grownups.

DestinysAngels
When we first got her she jumped over the half door (stable door) we have in the back room.

Just thinking about you writing a book, there are so many options open to you because you don't have to just stick to one format of media or one style of book/writing because you can do a book for children too and not just fr grownups.

You really are clever, next year i am planning on going to pre-school's teaching our little ones how to behave around our furries, i will take one with for them to feel, handle and love. You see in my mind we can shape the child, many a child pokes their fingers or hands through the gates of people with big dogs and parents turn a blind eye, therefore the dog gets the blame when defending their territory, it is a sore point with me. When i am done training the little ones they will train their parents making my job so much easier, imagine a 5 year old telling daddy or mommy not to kick the dog because of so and so, now that is music to my ears. I am also going to get involved in judging of agility, training and want to host my own competions, where there will be prizes for big and small alike, more fun for the animal than anything else, i would also like to have lectures and presentations on those days where say maybe my vet will join, this way i can train people and teach them how to rehabilate their furries themselves. Much fun will be had with such events and when i am ready and on the go i will invite all who is interested to join, yes i am thinking big here, but i want to try and make it a reality. One person and one day at a time, so lets see, my plate is full at the moment, so i will take it step by step and hope for the best!

DestinysAngels

See, this is how it is suppose to be done, hehehe!

58f5a729b4ccf_lab1.jpg.5797725e5d8ddca30330dc1224106953.jpg

wayjen

ha ha ha yeah that's how it's done.

Well with your knowledge it will work so now you must get busy.

Our very own Barbara Woodhouse.

MsPlod

36_22_25_1_.gifKeep on following your dream!

pounce.gifDogs of the world will love you for it!

16_2_26.gifOur furchildren need all the help they can get...

angeldogf.gifThey are angels too!

angeleyes.gif

DestinysAngels
Keep on following your dream! Dogs of the world will love you for it! Our furchildren need all the help they can get...They are angels too!

Thanks so much, i sure will try even if it kills me!:blink: