Sign in to follow this  
pienkfly

Seller not responding at all

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

Good day,

I have ordered and paid for two orders from the seller "Ambassadors Gifts". Since i have made payment, i haven't heard anything from this seller. I have send a few emails to them, but get no response. There's also no contact details on he profile, but only a email address. I ordered and paid for this, as this is for a gift (that i need by 30 September).

Is there any way that someone can assist me with this problem?:sad:

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

Thanx. I have send email to BoB. Hopefully they can solve this dilemma.

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

Looks like problem with seller has been solved. After posting a negative rating, seller replied to rating saying that she will send my goods tomorrow, and requesting that i please change rating. So i did change it to a positive.

mellowred    10
mellowred

Ai, did she give an apology for the delay at least? That is not right ... why does it take a negative rating for her to respond? Just not good business.

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

Now that i have changed the rating, the seller doesn't reply to my email........ AGAIN!!!!! She promised to send me tracking number 2 days ago already, but still nothing!!!!!! What should i do next?? Change rating to negative again??

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Hi Pienkfly

Change the rating back to a negative - the seller is not giving you good service and you have not received your goods. A positive rating cannot be justified.

Then tell the seller that unless you receive the goods within a number of days you will lay a charge of theft against her.

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

Have changed rating to negative again. Is there any way that seller could give me a bad name on BoB for doing this? I've always made payments to any seller within 2 hours of winning a auction. But NEVER received such bad service from a seller. Can she do harm to my profile for giving her almost 10 bad ratings?

mellowred    10
mellowred

No she can't give you a bad name, and in my opinion you should let the negatives stand indefinitely. Even if she corrects things now, there is just no excuse for her behavior. Other buyers should be warned, and the only way you can help is to leave those negs as is.

If she rates you negative BoB will investigate and remove them.

The rating system is there to give other buyers/sellers some expectation of what to expect when dealing with other members. They must be honest or they are just useless.

Good luck and take WOA's advice regarding the theft charges.

PS: You are not the only unhappy buyer. She does have 10 negatives now. It's possible she is having some problem, but if she can respond to the negatives she could most certainly have responded to your e-mails.:evil:

Edited by mellowred
added PS