Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Selling Stove as Classified?

StudMuffinsMissus

Is is possible to sell my stove as a Classified ad as opposed to a Buy Now? It's quite an expensive item that I'm sure people would want to view before they buy.

admin

Hi StudMuffinsMissus,

The Classified listing option is not available in the Home & Living > In the Home > Kitchen > Large Appliances > Hobs, Stoves & Ovens category.

mellowred

You have a bit of a dilemma there SMM. Having only sold four items your profile may not be that attractive to a prospective buyer.

On the positive side, if they look at your ratings it becomes obvious that those were genuine sales. Also your price is not ridiculously low even though it is below cost.

Does BoB allow you to advertise as a COD deal (the buyer pays when he collects)?

I don't know how many views you are getting, but your description could be bumped up a bit. Perhaps you should include "Stainless Steel" and "six burners" in your header. One of my clients (a furniture sales outlet) would be drooling over this stove :razz:. The SMEGs are very popular.

Good luck.

StudMuffinsMissus

Thanks Mellowred, changed the description. I will rather hang onto it if I don't at least get R11000 as it's literally brand new. Only problem is it doesn't fit into my kitchen & the landlord won't be too charmed with me cutting cupboards.

StudMuffinsMissus

It's had 38 views, don't know if that's a little?

mellowred

38 sounds like a lot to me.

I think the item goes "HOT" after a certain number of views (Admin will soon sort me out if I'm wrong :wondering:).

It's sitting nicely on the front page so lets just hold thumbs that the right person sees it soon.