Sign in to follow this  
JacoJ

New mobile site m.bidorbuy.co.za

JacoJ    10
JacoJ

We just soft launched our new mobile friendly site, m.bidorbuy.co.za, and would love to hear your comments and feedback. The new mobile site is based on jQuery mobile and will give an app like feel when browsing our site on your mobile device.

Please note that certain older Nokia phones and Blackberry phones running OS version 5 and earlier will not have a fantastic experience on the new mobile site.....We hope that you can find some nice new phones on bidorbuy to experience the future of mobile :cheesy:

We hope you enjoy the new look and feel and look forward to your feedback.

PS. For those of you who use the older phones, you can still browse a mobile friendly version of our site, mo.bidorbuy.co.za (mo = mobile old ie, time to get a new one :wink:).

Enjoy

wayjen    10
wayjen

Just logged in n my ipod touch and it looks nice. Looks totally different to what I was used too because I was going online as if I was my pc. Will take some getting used to if I am going to stick with this one.

Mustlovebooks    10
Mustlovebooks

It looks great. Logged in on iPhone, the "buying" side works fine, the "selling" side times out everytime.

JacoJ    10
JacoJ

We made a few more enhancements to the mobile website.

Please have a look and let us know how the browsing experience is.

For smartphones use m.bidorbuy.co.za[/url]

For older phones (including some Nokia's and Blackberry models) please use mo.bidorbuy.co.za

Hope this will help everyone stay connected with bidorbuy no matter where you are.

Please send us your comments and also remember to include your phone details your are using. This will help us fix any issues that you may encounter.

Enjoy.

Edited by JacoJ
incorrect URL