Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

I'm using "her" logo what a laugh

brands online

Thank you , brands, for the logo information. Even I could work it out,without throwing the keyboard at the cat.

only a pleasure oo la la... :smile:

I just figured google does some have other uses other than searching for pics and/or logos :rolleyes:

voldermort

Lol, a perfect example of why it is best to refrain from sticking your nose into other people's business......eventually MsPlod will get you :laugh:

Miss Jewels

I see roxybabe's account is disabled, but she is still selling on the weekend auctions? Is this normal? And mom's account still going strong? My motto is never dig a hole for others, you are liable to fall into it yourself at some stage...do under others what you want done unto yourself...

Cuan....have a good weekend with enough cold beers...you just might need it come Monday morning

Mustlovebooks
Miems, your Q&A thread had me really chuckling. When the other auntie showed up and quite rightly wrote "I understand I have no place to enter into this problem" it was a big chuckle.

Oh hang on a bit, roxybabes is pearlsandringsandthings DAUGHTER! That explains a bit!

roxybabes is even kind enough to buy stuff on BoB from her Mom!

Women's Watches - CRYSTAL "HELLO KITTY" BLACK FLORAL DIAL WITH GIRLS/LADIES WRIST WATCH was sold for R26.00 on 15 Sep at 22:16 by PearlsRingsAndThings in Johannesburg (ID:26135424)

Precious Gemstones - STUNNING OVAL PINK CZ C-HOOP EARRINGS CRAFTED IN 925 SILVER was sold for R66.00 on 15 Jun at 20:46 by PearlsRingsAndThings in Johannesburg (ID:39568342)

and her Mom buys things for her...

Music Memorabilia - Michael Jackson History World Tour 1997 T-Shirt was listed for R170.00 on 1 Sep at 02:31 by goatie9 in Pietermaritzburg (ID:44432988)

And they share similar tastes...

Art & Photography - Moonwalk (Airport / Ireland / Export and Waterstones ed) - Michael Jackson was sold for R180.00 on 25 May at 03:03 by Loot (ID:19829530)

Walk away from this nonsense Miems, knowing that your ability to scan and use pictures is excellent, that people are full of "it" and have a good laugh. Delete the Q&A and have a wonderful weekend.

Sterkte!

Looks like nothing escapes you...LOL

MsPlod
Lol, a perfect example of why it is best to refrain from sticking your nose into other people's business......eventually MsPlod will get you :laugh:

I lost my cool Voldermort! Launching an unwarranted and unjustified attack like that at an honest seller like Miems! Got right up my nose... Just did a little scratching around like a chicken, and when you scratch in the dirt - never know what you will find - hah hah hah! Just as Kyle wrote - "they who sling mud lose ground!!"

I wonder if she makes her daughter pay her rather steep postage.

Hah hah hah hah hah!!! Maybe she gets a family discount?

Looks like nothing escapes you...LOL

Sadly, too much escapes all of us. Despite the fact that most of the buyers and sellers on BoB appear to be honest folks who want to make an honest sale or pick up an honest bargain or two, there are some serious shysters around. One of the reasons I so loathe the discreet auctions - for everything but the seriously high end stuff - and the "naughty" things LOL!!.

Miss Jewels

MsPlod...and the afrikaans saying is : meng jou met die semels, dan vreet die varke jou op! I agree with some of these honest "dishonest" sellers with hidden agendas who really make is difficult for the honest "honest" sellers.

MsPlod

Yes Miss Jewels, and one does not sell over 10,000 items in the space of 3 years - receiving no negative ratings and only 5 neutral ratings - without a great deal of hard work and a large amount of integrity!

All ratings received by MiemsJewels from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

You would know, since the only negatives (two) you have received have been from a seller whose intriguing reputation means that you kind of wear a badge of honour (in my books anyway) for daring to stand up to him... LOL!

MiemsJewels
Yes Miss Jewels, and one does not sell over 10,000 items in the space of 3 years - receiving no negative ratings and only 5 neutral ratings - without a great deal of hard work and a large amount of integrity!

All ratings received by MiemsJewels from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

You would know, since the only negatives (two) you have received have been from a seller whose intriguing reputation means that you kind of wear a badge of honour (in my books anyway) for daring to stand up to him... LOL!

~~BLUSH~~BLUSH~~ Thank you MsPlod, You are all so kind! ~~

qball
I see roxybabe's account is disabled, but she is still selling on the weekend auctions? Is this normal? And mom's account still going strong? My motto is never dig a hole for others, you are liable to fall into it yourself at some stage...do under others what you want done unto yourself...

Cuan....have a good weekend with enough cold beers...you just might need it come Monday morning

There were bids on the auctions, so we allow them to close first.

qball

Thread has run it's course...