[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]PearlsRingsAndThings (1519 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

23 Sep 2011 09:33

I would appreciate you not using my Logo as your own on your ads. Please make changes accordingly. This logo hasbeen used for over a year on my bid or buy ads and is my trademark with my customers. Thank you for your co-operation.

UPDATED: 23 Sep 09:42

I have looked at your listings several times (in order to purchase from you) Never have I seen this Logo been used before!!! I realize that the logo does not have a copyright but have respectively requested that you do not use it on the same media (namely BOB) that I use it on. It is only a matter of respect that I request this as it is clearly identified with my company. I have invested a lot of money in printing of this logo and kindly rquest that you do not use it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100]Answer

[/TD]

[TD]23 Sep 2011 09:38

This logo do NOT belong to you. I've been using it for years. So actually you are using MY logo.

UPDATED: 23 Sep 09:45

Whats more, yours was downloaded from google, the same as mine. So we are both using someone elses logo! Then you change yours, becauae Ive also been using mine for LONGER than a year.

UPDATED: 23 Sep 09:46

Then I request you find another lolgo, as I'm gonna keep mine

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by MiemsJewels

voldermort

I may be out of my depth here but if it is a logo that is obtainable on Google then surely it doesnt really belong to either of you ie: anybody else can also use it?

Incidentally she mentions that she has never seen this logo used on your listings before, whether this is true or not, does that then mean that all sellers who do not have a logo as of my writing this, are therefore according to this statement not allowed to get one if & when they choose?

kyle2

If its in the public domain, then it belongs to no-one, but everyone could use it.:confused:

lilythepink

I absolutely agree with voldermort and kyle! If it's in the public domain we are all able to use it! If someone doesn't like the fact that "her" logo is being used by others then she needs to change her logo and not attack others who are also using it. (I, for one, know Miems has used this logo for years!!) Tough tackie that she didn't pick this up before she printed all her stuff!

StudMuffinsMissus

So ridiculous! A seller wouldn't let me use her image to sell the item I bought from her & didn't need anymore. Then I found out she "stole" it from the net in the 1st place just as I intend to do. If you pay money to have your own logo designed then sure...get all huffy about it. If you steal it in the first place then it's fair game for all!

MsPlod

Miems, your Q&A thread had me really chuckling. When the other auntie showed up and quite rightly wrote "I understand I have no place to enter into this problem" it was a big chuckle.

Oh hang on a bit, roxybabes is pearlsandringsandthings DAUGHTER! That explains a bit!

roxybabes is even kind enough to buy stuff on BoB from her Mom!

Women's Watches - CRYSTAL "HELLO KITTY" BLACK FLORAL DIAL WITH GIRLS/LADIES WRIST WATCH was sold for R26.00 on 15 Sep at 22:16 by PearlsRingsAndThings in Johannesburg (ID:26135424)

Precious Gemstones - STUNNING OVAL PINK CZ C-HOOP EARRINGS CRAFTED IN 925 SILVER was sold for R66.00 on 15 Jun at 20:46 by PearlsRingsAndThings in Johannesburg (ID:39568342)

and her Mom buys things for her...

Music Memorabilia - Michael Jackson History World Tour 1997 T-Shirt was listed for R170.00 on 1 Sep at 02:31 by goatie9 in Pietermaritzburg (ID:44432988)

And they share similar tastes...

Art & Photography - Moonwalk (Airport / Ireland / Export and Waterstones ed) - Michael Jackson was sold for R180.00 on 25 May at 03:03 by Loot (ID:19829530)

Walk away from this nonsense Miems, knowing that your ability to scan and use pictures is excellent, that people are full of "it" and have a good laugh. Delete the Q&A and have a wonderful weekend.

Sterkte!

kyle2

Oh hang on a bit, roxybabes is pearlsandringsandthings DAUGHTER! That explains a bit!

roxybabes is even kind enough to buy stuff on BoB from her Mom!

Waaahahahahahahahahahaha Oh dear........ What a bust!

They who sling mud, lose ground.

Well done Lee.

Miss Jewels

Just had a thought....did pearlsringandthings not recently change her username? I recall seeing similar listings but under another username.

Miss Jewels

Cuan....where are you? I know you're watching us...Admin?....

Waaahahahahahahahahahaha Oh dear........ What a bust!

They who sling mud, lose ground.

Well done Lee.

lilythepink

Seems Cuan has taken a tea break (or perhaps is now cleaning out the litter box?)

qball

Ok, ok... let's all settle down... I think I feel my sense of humour returning.... now that is blatant!

They will be issued with a warning.

MsPlod
Seems Cuan has taken a tea break (or perhaps is now cleaning out the litter box?)

I think he is having a very bad fur day!

Here is something more to add to his woes...

It seems that roxybabes even bids unsuccessfully on her mommy's things...

Digital SLR - OLYMPUS E-500 ** Sigma 24mm + Olympus 70-300mm ** Free Memory Card **Professional DSLR Camera ** was sold for R3,500.00 on 14 Mar at 20:31 by PearlsRingsAndThings in Johannesburg (ID:20037540)

Lack of communication there, I mean - she could have just said...

"Roxybabes, I am selling my camera, would you like to buy it?"

lilythepink

No, my opinion is that she got Roxybabe to push up the bidding. Not fair! Should be banned?

TS Ron

Miems jy is nog steeds die beste verkoper moenie iemand anders jou onder kry nie. Jy het 'n paar oulike stukke.. Gaan net aan soos gewoonlik.

lilythepink

I agree with you, asecon!

qball

Ooops, my hand slipped and I accidentally disabled the account...

mellowred

Someone has just been "disabled".

Oops typing at same time as The Boss

Edited by mellowred
Oops

lilythepink

Don't forget to wash your hands now, Cuan! And what have you done with the "like" button? You're misbehaving today, you know!

And please don't ever "disable" MiemsJewels! We may find ourselves "demonstrating" on the forum if you ever do that - we're picking up a whole lot of tips from the squatters who are "demonstrating" outside Schubert Square in Pretoria and in Langa, Cape Town!

Edited by lilythepink

qball
Don't forget to wash your hands now, Cuan! And what have you done with the "like" button! You're misbehaving today, you know!

I was busy washing my hands... soap, makes the mouse very slippery!

lilythepink

I think your mouse has lost all it's fur today! Glad to have your humour back.

Pathway

Eish, MsPlod, I'll tell you anything you want to know, right now!!! Secret Agent Plod. (I wonder if she makes her daughter pay her rather steep postage).

Thank you , brands, for the logo information. Even I could work it out,without throwing the keyboard at the cat.

qball
I think your mouse has lost all it's fur today! Glad to have your humour back.
Actually it's a rare lesser spotted bald mouse...

kyle2
Actually it's a rare lesser spotted bald mouse...

And as sharp as a marble it is............LOL:laugh: