Sign in to follow this  
marcellieb

How Long Do I Have????

marcellieb

I have recently won a bid on bid-or-buy. My question is how long do I have to complete the purchase. I am out of the country at the moment, but will be back in South Africa on Saturday. Please help.:weird:

Seeds for Africa

Hi

I suggest you check the sellers terms and conditions. Sellers are permitted to set their own terms and conditions regarding payment. Either way I would suggest contacting the seller to explain your situation. Most reasonable sellers will be understanding within reason.

Thanks

louvaine

Ok this might sound dumb but if you have internet access to post this question ( from where you are now) you can just as well contact the seller directly and request a late payment or extension for the sale to be concluded .. we as sellers don't always know whats happening if buyers don't contact us and explain their predicament or situation ..

wayjen

How many times have we heard that the buyer "is out of town" yet we can access the internet from almost anywhere/everywhere in the world? How many "out of towners" pay via the internet or walk into a bank to do cash deposits?

Make a plan!!!!

As louvaine says, talk to the seller and let them know what the deal is, we are not all mind readers. The same goes for buyers who can only pay month end, talk to us and let us know, we can always make a plan.

Edited by wayjen

bitesize

as said above, talk to the seller.