Sign in to follow this  
pin_nacle

Seller: dustiattic ...no response

pin_nacle

Won this auction Cabinets - Old solid wood key cabinet with glass door - 39 cm x 27 cm x 9 cm was sold for R130.00 on 31 Aug at 21:02 by dustiattic in Cape Town (ID:44804133) and promptly paid on 31 August - have not heard a word from Seller at all and I see a few more negatives popping up daily with the same problem. She is not replying to my emails or sms's. Has anyone on the forum bought from this Seller? Looking at previous ratings, it looks like she is a bit slow to send in general.

Really poor seller.

StudMuffinsMissus

I received an item 3 months!!! after purchase, so there may be hope.

pin_nacle

Thanks lily - I have reported it so just waiting for BOB to get back to me.

@P850 - 3months!! That's just crazy. She should really indicate that there is a long waiting period in her listings - I don't mind waiting if I know before bidding. She should at the very least communicate with her buyers - email/sms - anything would be better than total silence.

dstorm

The "she" is in fact a "he".

pin_nacle

Always thought Karen was a girls name ?? :weird:

lilythepink

Some things are stranger than fiction! lol

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Am i missing something here-the link shows the item was won by collectors world?

dstorm has a bit of inside info here:wink:

pin_nacle
Am i missing something here-the link shows the item was won by collectors world?

dstorm has a bit of inside info here:wink:

LOL Well spotted there. I have 2 accounts - before you jump on me... yes... BOB approved it :cheesy:. One for my photographic equipment and another for collectables - my forum login is linked to Pinnacle Fotographic

dstorm

You are 100% correct on this assumption!

mellowred
You are 100% correct on this assumption!

And so the plot thickens :oh:

dstorm

Hello Mellowred

No, the thick is not plottening.

There is no plot.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

booksallsizes

@pin nacle - have you gotten any joy yet?

My other half has also bought from this seller and received nothing - no parcel, no email, nothing... :evil:

pin_nacle

A very friendly and apologetic Steven called this morning and arranged to deliver my goods - arrived 10 minutes ago :grin:. They apparently recently moved house and are in the process of moving again so their things are a bit deurmekaar - I have no doubt that your (better??) :blink1:half will get whatever was purchased but be prepared for a wait and - this is what I don't understand - no communication. Too weird for words.

Best of luck

dstorm
A very friendly and apologetic Steven called this morning and arranged to deliver my goods - arrived 10 minutes ago :grin:. They apparently recently moved house and are in the process of moving again so their things are a bit deurmekaar - I have no doubt that your (better??) :blink1:half will get whatever was purchased but be prepared for a wait and - this is what I don't understand - no communication. Too weird for words.

Best of luck

So the "she" is in fact a "he"?

booksallsizes

Ah - thanks pin nacle! My "other" half (you're right, maybe not "better :smile:) will be relieved... he gets so upset when this happens, and gets impossibly sad about the human race. So I'll let him know and he'll be happy again :blink1:.

It is strange that there was no communication - but moving can be hectic and I can imagine that stuff that was needed to be sent was packed away and difficult to find.

Have a great day!