Sign in to follow this  
nessasny

Chancer - HDMI Brandon Rupping Cape Town

nessasny

I won a bid on 25/05/2011 for a motorcycle radio clock from the abovementioned seller. Payment was made. 3 Weeks went by and I didn't receive my radio clock or even a tracking number. I then contacted this guy and he informed me that the clock was broken and that he will refund my money. Up to date (20/09/2011) I have still not received my money. After numerous phone calls (of which he answers very few of them) he tells me every time to sms my banking details, which I have done 4 times now and emailed my banking details as well. I logged a query with bid or buy yesterday 19/09/2011, this morning I received a response where this guy told them that he told me to return the product which he NEVER even posted in the first place (luckily he made a comment on 14/07/2011 where he stated that the clock was broken and he couldn't send it). I will be opening a case against him if I don't receive my funds by 12:00 today. Please be very cautious when buying from him, there is no guarantee that you will receive your item or a refund.

lilythepink

It is always good to know to be careful of certain sellers (and buyers!) but I think you need to go through the process with Bid or Buy first. If they are unable to sort things out then they will recommend you open a case against the seller and then, of course, BoB do all they can to assist the police. Hope you get things sorted out before all that is necessary.

electronics4less

I have to add to this thread - HDMI is a chancer. I won a PC from him, but the specs were not correct. The CPU he specified simply does not exist, I asked a question during the auction also but the answer still did not make sense. So straight after the auction I mail him asking the question - and he refuses to answer. Sent three mails, then rated him neutral. So he gives me a neutral rating for not paying, and says I gave him a "revenge rating"? I'm sorry but we do not need people like these. I'm just surprised that he has so many sales, and such a high rating, being the chancer he has shown himself to be.