Sign in to follow this  
marcellieb

"help & Contact us" doesn't work

marcellieb

I am new to Bid 0r Buy and I have recently placed a bid on 2 different items. It does not allow me to put a bid on a 3rd item. Why is that?

What does "No Reserve" mean when it is placed next to an Auction Item?

How can I change my maximium amount on a auction item AFTER I have placed my bid?

None of the "help" or "contact us" items seem to work. Please help

qball

The Help and Contact Us pages are definitely working as we are receiving queries through our support system. The direct link to Help is bidorbuy.co.za - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software and you can contact us here - Select a department - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software. Or you can email us at hello@bidorbuy.co.za.

What Is the Reserve Price?

When listing their items on Auction, Sellers can optionally set a reserve price, which is the minimum price that they are willing to accept for the item. The starting bid amount cannot be less than 80% of the reserve price. The reserve price is set before the Auction starts and is never disclosed. In order to win an Auction with a reserve price, your bid has to be equal to or higher than the reserve price. In this instance the auction has no reserve.

Unfortunately you cannot change your maximum amount as the system sees this as a bid. You would need to contact the seller via the Q&A on the item page to request that they delete your bid so you can re-bid.

We have certain security restrictions in place to which is probably not allowing you to place any further bids, please confirm where you are accessing our site from - specifically what country is your server situated in?

YSLMAGIC

hi is something up with the pick list page , when i try to relist it goes into javascript , but if i make an error on the times it tells me i have made an error, is it me or is something wrong?