Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Locating jewellery within the gemstones section?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

I realise that these items (the link to only one given here) have been correctly located in the Jewellery section - but clearly the second category in which they have been placed is the "gemstones and rocks" one for this upcoming crazy Wednesday.

Engagement Rings - **FANTASTIC VALUE [R65200]** MASSIVE [2.070ct] DIAMOND RING [6.104g] WHITE GOLD - BUY SAFE for sale in Durban (ID:45869807)

Is this allowed? Otherwise one could advertise motorcars (Like the Ford Sapphire) in the gem section?

Hmmmm...

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

This has been ongoing by the same seller for MONTHS on end and is driving many people nutty!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I actually mentioned it to the seller in "ask a question" a while ago pointing out that the item was incorrectly listed, thinking it was a mistake. I had a "thank you" reply to my question but still the listings continue as is. I think BoB needs to look at this because it's a bit unfair to the other sellers who adhere to the correct listings. The seller is well aware of where they are advertising so it cannot be seen as a 'once off' mistake.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Well, they have just added a fourth jewellery item to the enhanced listings in the gemstone section!:worried:

qball    11
qball

The seller has been requested to refrain from listing in this manner.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
kyle2    10
kyle2

Well done Shurlock, BoB should employ you or something to keep the system above board! LOL. No seriously, something to think about Cuan.

Excellent work Lee..:amuse:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
BoB should employ you or something to keep the system above board!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh NO!! simply get irritated to see things in the wrong category - like the binoculars being advertised in the cellphone category for the upcoming crazy! Makes me grumpy! LOL!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

See, we need you around MsPlod!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
See, we need you around MsPlod!

You missed my grumpiness??

LOL!!!

qball    11
qball

I doubt MsPlod would work for me... I'm too autocratic... :cheesy:

qball    11
qball
MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I doubt MsPlod would work for me... I'm too autocratic... :cheesy:

Yup!

You wouldn't work for me either... I'm too grumpy!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Could not decide whether to put this in the gemstone - or the shipping forum since it has both elements.

Diamonds - 22.01 Ct. Uncut Black Diamond Necklace! for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:49188686)

Firstly could the seller please be requested not to put jewellery in the gemstones section please?

Secondly - I think the shipping charges are wildly excessive! R75 for registered SAPO mail blinkie%20frog%20oh%20puhleez.gif

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Could not decide whether to put this in the gemstone - or the shipping forum since it has both elements.

Diamonds - 22.01 Ct. Uncut Black Diamond Necklace! for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:49188686)

Firstly could the seller please be requested not to put jewellery in the gemstones section please?

I believe it is illegal to sell uncut diamonds, whether they are in a necklace or not!

Okay, I see the listing has "disappeared"! Thanks Uncle BoB!

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

It's illegal to even have them in your possession!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, Lukeness. I love being right but, more than that, I appreciate your input when we need it! :bigsmile:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

OK - here we go again...

This: Other Fine Gemstones - 49.94Ctw Pack of 4 Solid Jade Rings Thailand for sale in Saldanha (ID:49464734) sort of slides into the gemstones section (just) because it is carved/cut gemstone - no metal or other material involved...

But this: Pearls - 11.08Ctw Orange Pink Natural Pearl Earring Pair for sale in Saldanha (ID:49466417)

DOESN'T!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Listing has been removed:smile1: