Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Excessive Shipping fees again............the same seller

MiemsJewels

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Gold - NEW ARRIVALS!!!!! 3 PIECE TWO TONE INTERNATIONAL INPORT GOLD FUSION ITALION DESIGN RING SIZE 9 for sale in Klerksdorp (ID:46129218)

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%]http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/46129215/SILVER_HEAVY_DUTY_NECKLACE_WITH_FLOWERS_AND_WITH_STUNNING_SIM_DIAMONDS_ADDED.html

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Shipping & Other Charges

Goods are imported but in stock Package shipping is R100.00 No combining of items Insurance option with or without shipping done only in South Africa and once a week Please note that NO PIC UPS ALLOWED Insurance will be 2% of total order :Shipping + closed bid value

[TABLE=class: item_shipping_table]

[TR]

[TD]Shipping method

[/TD]

[TD]Shipping details

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]shipping

[/TD]

[TD=class: right]R75.00 for the first item

R50.00 each additional item

Insurance is charged at an additional 2.00% of the order value

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by MiemsJewels

kyle2

One could courier this item overnight for that price door to door. Berco has a R99.00 option for overnight courier.

alloway65

One can ship overnight by Courier door to door in Gauteng for less than R55.00 including VAT!

For sales of multiple items, I think there should be a BoB rule that sellers can not charge more than R5.00 per each additional (normal sized) item purchased, when purchases are shipped at the same time! If this was done a lot of BoB sellers would not be sellers any more as they would possibly go bankrupt.

MiemsJewels
One can ship overnight by Courier door to door in Gauteng for less than R55.00 including VAT!

For sales of multiple items, I think there should be a BoB rule that sellers can not charge more than R5.00 per each additional (normal sized) item purchased, when purchases are shipped at the same time! If this was done a lot of BoB sellers would not be sellers any more as they would possibly go bankrupt.

If she receive a bid for R1, she still makes a profit........on the shipping fees. Nasty!!

lilythepink
If she receive a bid for R1, she still makes a profit........on the shipping fees. Nasty!!

Yes, and she only pays 5c commission to BoB on a R1.00 transaction. How's that for benefiting from everyone? :mad:

alloway65

I have also found from "bulk" sellers, the more one pays for shipping the more crude the packing is and the more uncommunicative/abrupt the seller is!!!

MiemsJewels

Gold - ITALIAN DESIGNER GOLD FUSION 3 PIECE RING WITH HUGE SOLITAIRE SIZE 9 for sale in Klerksdorp (ID:46129213)

Gold - INTERNATIONAL IMPORT ITALIAN DESIGN 5 PIECE GOLD FUSION RING SIZE 7 for sale in Klerksdorp (ID:46129214)

Other Necklaces & Pendants - SILVER HEAVY DUTY NECKLACE WITH FLOWERS AND WITH STUNNING SIM DIAMONDS ADDED for sale in Klerksdorp (ID:46129215)

Gold - NEW ARRIVALS!!!!! 3 PIECE TWO TONE INTERNATIONAL INPORT GOLD FUSION ITALION DESIGN RING SIZE 9 for sale in Klerksdorp (ID:46129218)

Goods are imported but in stock Package shipping is R100.00 No combining of items Insurance option with or without shipping done only in South Africa and once a week Please note that NO PIC UPS ALLOWED Insurance will be 2% of total order :Shipping + closed bid value

:Hi

Is this ring gold or gold plated? - Asked by nikkinoo (58 rating2.gif)

19 Aug 13:06

A:

Hi

It is of a high quality Gold Fusion

20 Aug 06:24

Q:

an u please cancel this bid as I did not read the shipping costs,

Thought it was local as it is Klerksdorp. My sincere apologies, - Asked by hellchild (140 rating3.gif)

16 Aug 19:38

A:

Morning

Unfortunately i am not able to delete a bit when it is active Let us just hope someone outbids you

Regards

TOWER STAR

Well, well. I also import some of my items. So then I suppose it's okay to charge R100 for each item shipping fees?

Gold fusion?? Nothing more than Gold plated!

Edited by MiemsJewels

lilythepink

Miems, I hope you have been reporting these ridiculous shipping costs to CW!

qball

The seller has been warned and requested to re-do the shipping charges (excluding the import charges).

lilythepink

Thanks, Cuan. It is the right thing for you to have done!