Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Bid or Buy Problems.......

voldermort    10
voldermort

Constantly bn logged out again, cannot get onto my BoB page, the only accessible page is the Forum.

Thank You

wayjen    10
wayjen

It happened to me once yesterday if I remember correctly. I find that going back in my listings to a few months back I get a server error report.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Started happening to me last night when wanting to bid on something on Crazy Wednesday - p*^%$d off, I can tell you!

And again this morning when trying to pay for the things I managed to bid on...

Seems better now - but this on/off problem and 'database error' is getting a bit annoying.

Alan_Alien    10
Alan_Alien

tried to bid on 2 items ago in one auction which were at different prices...eg x @R91 and x@ 101 were previous bids.so i didnt want do bid 2x @ 140 each because i should be able to outbid on each of the two items individually i.e. x @ 130 for the cheaper one and x@140 for the more expensive one.however this is not possible using bidorbuy

meeks    10
meeks

It is taking the site a long time just to load, and it is not my PC, as all other sites load immediately. Then once eventually on the BOB site,no matter where I want to go on the site, it also loads very slowly, to the extent, that I have given up a few times.

This has been going on for a few weeks now, some days are better than others, but today is the cherry on the top.

alloway65    10
alloway65

BoB has been very slow today, other sites appear OK, also having problems loading pictures!!!!!:unsure:

ounooi1    10
ounooi1

I cannot add any items to my whatch list or bid on any items.

When I signed in and wanted to look at the watch list it is empty. I cannot anything to my watch list or bid on any items. What is the problem. How will I be able to bid on any item tonight 2011-11-08 if this is happening.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Try to log out and log in again Ounooi

admin    0
admin
Try to log out and log in again Ounooi

Welcome to the forums Ounooi.

To add to the above quote, press Ctrl and F5 simultaneously when you are logged in.

meeks    10
meeks
Welcome to the forums Ounooi.

To add to the above quote, press Ctrl and F5 simultaneously when you are logged in.

But the website is still VERY slow to load,(logging in,) and when finally on the website, getting anywhere on it is like a video clip "buffering" one waits, and waits and then wait some more. It is not my computer, as all other sites are fine.

Is there anything I could try to get some results? as it is most annoying!

admin    0
admin

Hi meeks,

I am using Firefox, no problems on my side :weird:

meeks    10
meeks
Hi meeks,

I am also using firefox, and it is a daily "schlepp" getting anywhere in a hurry on the BOB website. Sometimes it takes so long, it "times out",often I have to "reload" the page again, then it may work. - may

I forgot to mention; this afternoon, I opened up a listing of mine, and the images on the description page really took time to open up, some did not even open? Someone said, the site could just be busy, but I have never had these problems before.

Edited by meeks
Added to.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

I have not had any problems for my side today! But have experience similar problems in the past!

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I am also using firefox, and it is a daily "schlepp" getting anywhere in a hurry on the BOB website. Sometimes it takes so long, it "times out",often I have to "reload" the page again, then it may work. - may

I forgot to mention; this afternoon, I opened up a listing of mine, and the images on the description page really took time to open up, some did not even open? Someone said, the site could just be busy, but I have never had these problems before.

Who is your ISP and how do you connect (3G, ADSL, iBurst etc)? We are aware that many of the ISPs still currently suffer due to Seacom issues.

alloway65    10
alloway65
Hi meeks,

I also use Firefox (MWEB) and BoB is exceptionally slow, other sites at normal download speed to be expected in SA!

dreambridalwear    10
dreambridalwear

Bid or buy sucks!

for the last few weeks i have randomly had problems posting ads.:mad:

I get the AW SNAP error msg EVER time i try to upload a picture to my ad.Then when i eventually get lucky i cant add a description because the type bar is disabled.