[TD=class: align-center][/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD] Total : R485.00

Order : 4030384

Paid R485.00 - details[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I bought an office chair from Maramarketing on the 10th August, 5 weeks ago, a wrong chair was delivered which I send back and paid for the postage out of my pocket. I received the correct chair on the 7th September but without the armrests, I e-mailed them the same day to inform them about the missing armrests. The reply I got was as soon as we find them we will forward the armrests to you. And today 7 days later I am still waiting for a tracking no for my "missing" items. The parcel I returned was collected by them on the 13th September and they promised to refund me the postage as soon as they receive the parcel. They have no reason to withhold the money or my goods as the wrongly delivered package has been collected by them. I am really frustrated after a lot of e-mails and phone calls back and forth I am nowhere closer to my complete chair. What can I do, should I approach my lawyer. This is not the way BOB is supposed to work, 5 weeks of frustration and no money or armrests!!!

Regards Piet Venter(phventer)

Edited by qball
No personal details permitted

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Report the seller to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. They generally do what they can to help out but you must be aware that although the transaction was concluded on Bidorbuy , the issue is between you and the seller. BOB are not responsible for a sellers poor service.

phventer    10
phventer

I realize that BOB is not responsible for a sellers poor service. And I did report the seller, this was his reply, Return postage will be done as soon as I received the product back and the missing armrest will be posted this week. I know that he has received the item on the 13th and still no word from him , no money no armrest. I am desperate, I have send many e-mails and made phone calls with no results.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Perhaps you should investigate the CPA to inform you what you do in an instance such as this!

phventer    10
phventer

Please explain CPA

phventer    10
phventer

MsPlod, thank you very much for the info.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

My pleasure...:bigsmile:

phventer    10
phventer

Today as a last resort I e-mailed Hello@bidorbuy to get details for MorneBooysen for advice because all I was getting was empty promises from MaraMarketing. I e-mailed Khaba and forwarded a copy to Maramarketing. Then things started happening I received an e-mail (10:50am)(10 minutes after I posted my email to him) with a tracking number. And by 12.16pm the outstanding moneys were paid into my account, so the missing items are presumably in the post 40days after the Auction date. I left him a deserved negative rating on the 7th already and he altered his original positive rating today to negative. I think that was uncalled for. My moneys were paid in the next day and after all the drama he caused me over the last 40 days and the many e-mails, sending me a cheaper version of an item I would never have placed a bid on because it had a plastic foot-piece and not metal as per his photo. Then he sends me the correct chair with no armrests and empty promises since the 7th September. First notification via hello@bidorbuy he was going to send the armrests last week, it never happened then it would have been yesterday and that did not happen either. I think the mention of Morne's name did the trick, well done Morne you solved another case for me. This was his comments along with a negative rating,

We exchanged the chair for the one you wanted and gave your postage back + send you extra armrest WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?????? BEWARE SELLERS ! altered on the 20 September 14 : 02 from positive to negative 38 days after original positive rating.

We exchanged chairs yes but not for the one I wanted but the one I originally bid on and won, and not extra armrests but the outstanding armrests I never received and in fact am still waiting for 40 days on. What did I do wrong to deserve a negative rating, I realize I might have stirred a bid through my rating for him(only the truth), hello@bidorbuy and the forum, but I only wanted what I won in the auction dated the 10th August 11, that's all. Can anybody please assist and disregard this negative rating which I don't think I deserve.

phventer

mellowred    10
mellowred

The seller's ratings are interesting.

phventer    10
phventer

[TABLE=class: order-table]

[TR]

[TD]Order ID[/TD]

[TD]4030384[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Type[/TD]

[TD]Auction Order[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seller[/TD]

[TD] MaraMarketing (

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Order placed on[/TD]

[TD]10 Aug 22:01

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks I see the one negative has disappeared but the seller posted the exact same negative comments on the above item as well see the remarks above by Junior Member phventer.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Please report the revenge rating to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with all your info. Revenge ratings are not allowed and BoB are very firm about this, so I have found. I especially think that BoB's CW need to know that you did not get what was listed and what you paid for.

This type of selling casts aspersions on all BoB sellers so I hope this gets sorted out by BoB as quickly as possible.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Please forgive me, but I think it is most important that you stress to both the errant seller as well as to BoB that you are armless!!

Good luck, hope you either get the chair you paid for or a complete refund.

phventer    10
phventer

[TABLE=class: cms_table_order-table]

[TR]

[TD]Order ID[/TD]

[TD]4030384[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Type[/TD]

[TD]Auction Order[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seller[/TD]

[TD] MaraMarketing ([/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Order placed on[/TD]

[TD]10 Aug 22:01[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Good golly miss molly I do not believe it, there's another twist in this tale and this is scary, after a long battle and many e-mails and phone calls. I felt so relieved I was actually going to get my long lost arm rests for the chair I won in the auction on the 10th August 46 days ago today. At long last I got the tracking no. from Maramarketing in Bethlehem, see below as per his e-mail to me.

Tue 2011/09/20 10:51 AM TRACKING NUMBER IS PE 719591079 ZA

Johan Nel ; Mara Marketing t/a Almal se Winkel

But Alas my joy was short-lived; I followed up on the above tracking number only to realize I have been scammed yet again, this is now a triple scam 1. Send me a cheap version of the chair (Plastic foot-piece instead of metal) 2. After a long enduring battle I got my chair but with no armrests 3. And after some more frustrating days and a few notes to hello@bidorbuy I received my tracking no. the tracking number they supplied me is not on route to me via Bethlehem, Bloem, Potch and then to Klerksdorp as per the usual. No this package is now somewhere in Worcester that is in the opposite direction not to far from Cape Town. I am stationed in Northwest Province. So I have been scammed again. Please somebody this man needs to and deserves to be blacklisted check all his negative ratings and you will get the picture. I cannot understand what he is playing at, is he testing the system to see how far he can stretch it. Yes it would seem he forwarded me an actual tracking number meant for someone else, and yet again I am back to square one no armrests for my chair.

Tracking history so far:

Item accepted by branch 9/20/2011:52:57 AM BETHLEHEM

In transit 9/21/2011:19:54 PM BLOEMFONTEIN (HUB)

In transit 9/23/2011:38:41 PM WORCESTER (HUB)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Good grief. I think you need to send a PM (private message) to Cuan so he can attend to your problem tomorrow! (Sorry, Cuan!)

zerohour    11
zerohour
Today as a last resort I e-mailed Hello@bidorbuy to get details for MorneBooysen for advice because all I was getting was empty promises from MaraMarketing. I e-mailed Khaba and forwarded a copy to Maramarketing. Then things started happening I received an e-mail (10:50am)(10 minutes after I posted my email to him) with a tracking number. And by 12.16pm the outstanding moneys were paid into my account, so the missing items are presumably in the post 40days after the Auction date. I left him a deserved negative rating on the 7th already and he altered his original positive rating today to negative. I think that was uncalled for. My moneys were paid in the next day and after all the drama he caused me over the last 40 days and the many e-mails, sending me a cheaper version of an item I a plawould never have placed a bid on because it had stic foot-piece and not metal as per his photo. Then he sends me the correct chair with no armrests and empty promises since the 7th September. First notification via hello@bidorbuy he was going to send the armrests last week, it never happened then it would have been yesterday and that did not happen either. I think the mention of Morne's name did the trick, well done Morne you solved another case for me. This was his comments along with a negative rating,

We exchanged the chair for the one you wanted and gave your postage back + send you extra armrest WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?????? BEWARE SELLERS ! altered on the 20 September 14 : 02 from positive to negative 38 days after original positive rating.

We exchanged chairs yes but not for the one I wanted but the one I originally bid on and won, and not extra armrests but the outstanding armrests I never received and in fact am still waiting for 40 days on. What did I do wrong to deserve a negative rating, I realize I might have stirred a bid through my rating for him(only the truth), hello@bidorbuy and the forum, but I only wanted what I won in the auction dated the 10th August 11, that's all. Can anybody please assist and disregard this negative rating which I don't think I deserve.

phventer

You say above “would never have placed a bid on because it had stic foot-piece and not metal as per his photo"

I assume you mean "plastic foot-piece", i had a look at the photo of the office chair and i can’t tell whether its plastic or metal? and it doesn’t state that on the auction either....why did you assume it was metal?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

You say above “would never have placed a bid on because it had stic foot-piece and not metal as per his photo"

I assume you mean "plastic foot-piece", i had a look at the photo of the office chair and i can’t tell whether its plastic or metal? and it doesn’t state that on the auction either....why did you assume it was metal?

This is the picture in the advert...

1492515_110714112045_DSCF8083.JPG

I'd say that it's most definitely metal. And it has arm rests!

Here is the link to the sale... Furniture - MANHATTAN MESH HIGH BACK CHAIR*USED AS DISPLAY* was sold for R400.00 on 10 Aug at 22:01 by MaraMarketing in Bethlehem (ID:43314895)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree with MsPlod. Definitely metal legs and, yes, armrests are in the picture too!

zerohour    11
zerohour
This is the picture in the advert...

1492515_110714112045_DSCF8083.JPG

I'd say that it's most definitely metal. And it has arm rests!

Here is the link to the sale... Furniture - MANHATTAN MESH HIGH BACK CHAIR*USED AS DISPLAY* was sold for R400.00 on 10 Aug at 22:01 by MaraMarketing in Bethlehem (ID:43314895)

Hi

For some reason i thought this was the chair you bought.. Furniture - Secretary Office Chair with Armrest used as display: was sold for R201.00 on 12 Aug at 14:02 by MaraMarketing in Bethlehem (ID:43489431)

phventer    10
phventer

I don't know who copied this version of my story here if you have a look at the original letter under 1 you will see the letters in this version got scrambled for some unknown reason the pla and stic got separated see about 10 words back the pla. It wasn't me, and yes for sure it has a metal foot-piece. But all's well that ends well, it took 1day short of 7weeks but I have my chair with metal foot- piece and at long last my armrests and yes thanks for the assistance community-watch.

phventer    10
phventer

I am glad to say this problem is now resolved thank you community watch.

admin    0
admin
I am glad to say this problem is now resolved thank you community watch.

Good to hear :awesome: